• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Breasts/Package Questions

Total Impact

A Poster Name Total Impact
Two questions I need answered, when is it ok to look at a woman's breast. I mean I take this night class and two of the women in the class always wear tops with their breast popping out almost. So I'm wondering when is it ok to look, because I would like to stare at them like I was at an art gallary trying to finding the meaning of a peice of work, but I know you can stare, but with them all out, I can help but look.

And second question, is it ok to tell someone that you notice them checking out your package or penis print from your pants. Cause in the same night class I saw this gril looking at my crouch and I was about to tell her that if she wanted a better look I could give it to her, but decided against it. As I wear my pants kind of tight in the crouch area so I can give a show. Plus she looked at is so long and often that I know she wanted to know something.

Seriously if a girl is wearing a way revealing top then she should only blame herself for guys/girls staring. Don't dress like a ****. Easy as that. EDIT: So yeah, I guess that'd be saying stare away.

And...uh I have no idea about the second one.

Flames Out
Dragon

It's her fault you're staring.

And as for the second one, you should've asked her. :p

If she didn't want you to look, she wouldn't put them out there...so it's her fault:p

And you totally should have asked her..something like "like what you see?" or "want a closer look?" would have fit in there perfectly.

Two questions I need answered, when is it ok to look at a woman's breast. I mean I take this night class and two of the women in the class always wear tops with their breast popping out almost. So I'm wondering when is it ok to look, because I would like to stare at them like I was at an art gallary trying to finding the meaning of a peice of work, but I know you can stare, but with them all out, I can help but look.
If they're popping out you can't help but stare. I have the same problem. it actually got me slapped because I said "If you don't want men to stare stop dressing like a ****." so stare away, just don't call them a **** if they catch you.
second question, is it ok to tell someone that you notice them checking out your package or penis print from your pants. Cause in the same night class I saw this gril looking at my crouch and I was about to tell her that if she wanted a better look I could give it to her, but decided against it. As I wear my pants kind of tight in the crouch area so I can give a show. Plus she looked at is so long and often that I know she wanted to know something.
Well if that's the case I think she wants to say something. so yes tell her.

If they're popping out you can't help but stare. I have the same problem. it actually got me slapped because I said "If you don't want men to stare stop dressing like a ****." so stare away, just don't call them a **** if they catch you.

Well if that's the case I think she wants to say something. so yes tell her.

Calling a girl a **** is terrible & no wonder you got slap. Because not every **** dresses like a ho. Many dress pretty plain.

He didn't call her a ****. He told her to stop dressing like one if she didn't want people to stare. And that makes sense.

Flames Out
Dragon

That's probably it

Sex was someting at the age of 15 that I found out I love as it flet great all 32 seconds of it. So I love to talk about so what its my hobby. I'm not a sex fiend, I'm a sex addict. I love fucking, eating pussy, a little toe sucking, like giving girls anal with a little salad toss here and there, like my bellybutton licked. Love getting head from a girl and she licks my balls. Like it when girls put on outfits with high heels and lip gloss, the flavor kind. I could keep on going, but to list all my fetishes would be kind of sick.

Plus why do people think virgins talk alot about sex. How are you going to talk about something you don't know. Thats like me talking about getting high, I couldn't tell you as I never been igh. While drunk, been drunk for the past three years.

I'm not a sex fiend, I'm a sex addict. I love fucking, eating pussy, a little toe sucking, like giving girls anal with a little salad toss here and there, like my bellybutton licked. Love getting head from a girl and she licks my balls. Like it when girls put on outfits with high heels and lip gloss, the flavor kind. I could keep on going, but to list all my fetishes would be kind of sick.

You creepy little bastard. Seriously this guy is Seth out of superbad.

Yep, don't know why girls do that sometimes...they wear really revealing clothing then get annoyed at the attention they receive..why wear it in the first place?

It really ticks me off when I see a girl wearing a really reallllly short skirt, and she always has to be pulling it down and clearly looks uncomfortable wearing it...I mean...if you know you won't like the stares...or don't like the way it rides up or shows skin..why wear it?

Sex was someting at the age of 15 that I found out I love as it flet great all 32 seconds of it. So I love to talk about so what its my hobby. I'm not a sex fiend, I'm a sex addict. I love fucking, eating pussy, a little toe sucking, like giving girls anal with a little salad toss here and there, like my bellybutton licked. Love getting head from a girl and she licks my balls. Like it when girls put on outfits with high heels and lip gloss, the flavor kind. I could keep on going, but to list all my fetishes would be kind of sick.

Lol..roflmao.

Because it probably looks cute. One time I went to New York wearing four inch heels. REALLY BAD IDEA. But I still wore them because to be honest they looked hot.

Still, you have to be able to accept the consequences.

Flames Out
Dragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back