Breaking: Wrestler Attacked During Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Killjoy.gif

Word is reaching us that Garth Black has been attacked, with the attack seemingly happening right after the match on Ascension this week.

Black was due to appear for a scheduled interview with WZCW interviewer Stacey Madison but upon starting the interview, Black was viciously attacked from behind, cutting short the interview and leaving Black in a heap on the floor. Investigations are still ongoing within the management of WZCW but one member of WZCW.com managed to get the scoop from an unnamed WZCW employee...

I was standing backstage with Stacey and Rick the camera dude when, all of a sudden, someone comes charging out of the back and nails him with some sort of weapon. I didn't see who that attacker was really. But I'm sure that I seen Steven Holmes leaving the scene in a hurry. I can only guess who it was.

Well, it seems as though tensions are still running high in the WZCW locker room on the road to Kingdom Come. We will, obviously, give you some more details if and when they become evident.

2cr0ubn.png

Website Manager
David Kerms

Credits
Banner: Killjoy
Article: Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics