• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Breaking News: Sheamus, William Regal and Big Show involved in pub fight

Martin Gabriel

Pre-Show Stalwart
WWE.com has learned that after Raw last night in Birmingham, England, Sheamus, William Regal and World Heavyweight Champion Big Show were involved in a pub fight. The status of the three Superstars is unclear at this time, and it remains to be seen how this will affect tonight's SuperSmackDown LIVE, at 8/7 CT on Syfy.

Continue checking back on WWE.com as more details come to light on this developing story.

Thoughts?

An Englishman, an Irishman and an American walk into a bar.

They have a fight.

Surely there isn't anyone on here who thinks this "breaking story" is legit? When I first read the headline, I thought three fools may have jumped Sheamus, Show, and Regal, which could have been legit (and possibly a little suicidal). But when I watched it and saw they were fighting each other, and that it was being reported by wwe.com, any claims of legitimacy were pretty much done.

Surely there isn't anyone on here who thinks this "breaking story" is legit? When I first read the headline, I thought three fools may have jumped Sheamus, Show, and Regal, which could have been legit (and possibly a little suicidal). But when I watched it and saw they were fighting each other, and that it was being reported by wwe.com, any claims of legitimacy were pretty much done.

Or, the fact that they cite Regal "joining Sheamus for a pint", despite his being a recovering alcoholic.....

I'm sure it's a work, but if anyone would be stupid enough to want to bar brawl with those 3, it would be a bunch of drunken Englishmen.

You guys are all genius... I'll thank the lord for your existence, I feel much more wiser now thanks to your ability to see that this thing was a work!

Would love to see Regal become involved in the World Title feud between Sheamus and Big Show. I'm not sure what kind of shape he's in now, but his intensity and work in the ring surely hasn't diminished just yet.

Unfortunately I'm sure this is just a one show deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back