• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Breaking News- Sexy Hot Pic Rebooted

Exactly. Sure he may have been higher up in the card then Henry but Henry has been with the company longer. The only guys that can really touch on length of stay in WWE are HHH, HBK, and Taker. Maybe Kane. Sure he may not be a big draw but I guarantee he has made bank during his stay not to mention the Weight lifting competitions and the residuals he will make off of MacGruber.

How many movies has Brock Lesnar been in?

Henry may not be the richest guy in the company but he is certainly secure in his finances.

See, Brock Lesnar wasn't good at acting or shit like that , so he went and pursued other things , well well now he is the UFC champion and he is STILL bigger than Fat Henry.

How the fuck do you compare an out of shape Fatty, who constantly gets injured and has fucked up knees to a man that is as fast, as strong and as technical as Brock Lesnar.

AWO Areoplex™;1776698 said:
he is STILL bigger than Fat Henry.

I doubt he is bigger than Henry. Have you seen the size of him?

Well I am off to bed now. Someone insult Areoplex whilst I'm gone please.

AWO Areoplex™;1776698 said:
See, Brock Lesnar wasn't good at acting or shit like that , so he went and pursued other things , well well now he is the UFC champion and he is STILL bigger than Fat Henry.

How the fuck do you compare an out of shape Fatty, who constantly gets injured and has fucked up knees to a man that is as fast, as strong and as technical as Brock Lesnar.

I never compared the two. I defended Mark Henry against your slanderous remarks about him not being wealthy. Indeed, Lesnar is the more financially secure, no doubt, but do not get into mma with me little mister.

I will fucking destroy you in all aspects of it. Your boy Lesnar is a one dimensional fighter at best who has a 50/50 chance of just being a skid mark on the underwear of mixed martial arts.

I never compared the two. I defended Mark Henry against your slanderous remarks about him not being wealthy. Indeed, Lesnar is the more financially secure, no doubt, but do not get into mma with me little mister.

I will fucking destroy you in all aspects of it. Your boy Lesnar is a one dimensional fighter at best who has a 50/50 chance of just being a skid mark on the underwear of mixed martial arts.

LOL, honestly I don't know shit about MMA , I just order PPVs to see Brock Lesnar and all I know is he is winning.

What I am trying to point is Mark Henry doesn't deserve to be where he is at in the WWE, he does not have any talent whatsoever his red singlet is what gets him over with the crowd , not him , he could be released at any moment actually, In 2003 Mark Henry was nothing but a jobber he has improved a little since then.

AWO Areoplex™;1776729 said:
LOL, honestly I don't know shit about MMA , I just order PPVs to see Brock Lesnar and all I know is he is winning.

What I am trying to point is Mark Henry doesn't deserve to be where he is at in the WWE, he does not have any talent whatsoever his red singlet is what gets him over with the crowd , not him , he could be released at any moment actually, In 2003 Mark Henry was nothing but a jobber he has improved a little since then.

How the fuck does he not deserve his spot? Regardless of my personal feelings towards Mark Henry the man is entitled to make a living. Sure he is a jobber but so what? The Brooklyn Brawler was a jobber, my Indiana Pacers are fucking jobbers, but it does not mean they don't deserve to be where they are.

And how the fuck does his red singlet get him over with the crowd?

How the fuck does he not deserve his spot? Regardless of my personal feelings towards Mark Henry the man is entitled to make a living. Sure he is a jobber but so what? The Brooklyn Brawler was a jobber, my Indiana Pacers are fucking jobbers, but it does not mean they don't deserve to be where they are.

And how the fuck does his red singlet get him over with the crowd?

The koolaid remark made towards him by that comedy guy got him over didn't it ? If it didn't , it sure as hell wasn't his rapping or wrestling. Maybe it was MVP, not sure.

AWO Areoplex™;1776729 said:
LOL, honestly I don't know shit about MMA.

Hell I don't know THAT much about MMA and I know that the only reason Brock was given a shot at the belt with a 1-1 record with his only Win being against Heath Herring was utterly stupid and done for PPV buys.

AWO Areoplex™;1776754 said:
You called my useless but you have only posted 5 things outside these sections, that's pretty useless and you already have a red rep. :suspic:

ummmm...what's your point? If I recall correctly you called me useless first.

Hell I don't know THAT much about MMA and I know that the only reason Brock was given a shot at the belt with a 1-1 record with his only Win being against Heath Herring was utterly stupid and done for PPV buys.

You are correct sir, though his real record at that point was 2-1. He won a fight in Japan in his debut, but he was 1-1 in the UFC. Besides that the chink in his armor was revealed in his first fight, he has no real submission defense. Put him in the ring against any true, legit jiu jitsu black belt like Antonio Nogueria and Lesnar will get smashed. Mark my words. The UFC has been protecting him by giving him fights against brawlers and wrestlers and Frank Mir who likes to pretend to be both but has real skill on the ground.

Brock Lesnar is definitly the UFC's golden boy. Next title defense I expect to be changed to Brock Lesnar vs Kimbo Slice.:lmao:

Brock Lesnar is definitly the UFC's golden boy. Next title defense I expect to be changed to Brock Lesnar vs Kimbo Slice.:lmao:

Possible, Dana White is going to ride that badboy for all he is worth and there is money in a Brock Lesnar/Kimbo Slice fight. It all depends on if Lesnar will be ready for the winner of Mir/Shane Carwin or Nogueria/Cain Velasquez. Hopefully he does but my money is on him getting an easy fight to test his skills since he got sick.

Possible, Dana White is going to ride that badboy for all he is worth and there is money in a Brock Lesnar/Kimbo Slice fight. It all depends on if Lesnar will be ready for the winner of Mir/Shane Carwin or Nogueria/Cain Velasquez. Hopefully he does but my money is on him getting an easy fight to test his skills since he got sick.

I would like to see Roy Nelson get his shot to see if he could put Lesnar in that crucifix position he used on TUF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back