Who is the breakout sig?

• Camera flash girl

• The white thingie chick

• Bend over chick

• The photoshoot girl

Results are only viewable after voting.

enterkey

Pre-Show Stalwart
My fellow residents of the great land of WrestleZonia I have decided after much soul searching and deliberation that I am going to be soon retiring the great immaculate ass that many of you have so proudly repped me for and oggled over the past few months. It has been a great sig and we have had a lot of great times together but it is time for the WZ God of Tits to retire it before it would somehow lose all greatness. With that being said I have come up with an idea to crown the next breakout sig in all of WZ out of a series of 4 pics chosen by myself and the man of infinitely high standards that most refer to kindly as "Ferbs." Now I know that some of you might not like the change at first due to my current sigs immaculate greatness but I say unto thee don't fear the unknown but rather help usher in this new era of sig greatness by voting for the successor to the thrown. Every vote will count but ultimately the winner will be chosen by myself and Ferbs with all of the final votes taken into account. And now without further ado meet your sig contestants:

random-boobs-298-8.jpg

"Camera Flash girl"

random-boobs-491-3.jpeg

"The white thingie chick"

random-boobs-436-6-450x600.jpg

"Bend over chick"

a7da8a3962bff53feef34b6c69d04a42.jpg

"The photoshoot girl"

Every vote matters people, don't miss the chance to be a part of epic history!

Four great choices, but I voted for camera flash girl. Although I think I still prefer your existing sig.

Bend over girl.

A sentence I never get tired of saying.

Although it sure does creep my cousin out
when I call him a girl.

I like the camera flash girl, but honestly like someone mentioned...
your current sig is what i prefer the most.

That girl... is bangin.

Bend-over girl, and it isn't close.

And while I'm sad to see the old sig go, we must realize that if he waits too long to change it, then the eventual return might be diminished.

I'm calling the old one returns by March 2011.

Bend over girl is way better then camera flash girl. The camera flash girl is not attractive at all, her only good feature is her big tits. The bend over girl at least has a pretty face, a good body, and nice tits. I mean we get it all in that one. Camera Flash is just an ugly chick with huge, fake tits.

Bend-over girl, and it isn't close.

And while I'm sad to see the old sig go, we must realize that if he waits too long to change it, then the eventual return might be diminished.

I'm calling the old one returns by March 2011.

I don't intend on this being a Ric Flair retirement as once it is gone it may never return aside from some special old school day.

Your sig is so perfect though, everything about it. The ass...it's such a..smooth...perfect ass. Her sporty attire, her cute face, her bare feet, her graceful hair, the way she's kneeling on that bed, that silky bed...it's...everything is just so amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back