Breaking News - Electronics exposed to direct sunlight may cause them to heat up!

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
Who would have thought it, right? Leave an electronic device in the sunlight, and they might get hot. Definitely tailor-made for a lawsuit.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-31021_3-20011873-260.html?part=rss&subj=news&tag=2547-1_3-0-20

Good fucking God, people who sue for this stuff should be arrested. This is frivolous lawsuit at it's finest. Hell, the plaintiff should be sued for even buying an iPad in the first place. iPad's are like the worst waste of money in gadget history. "Want something bulkier than a phone, but less useful than a computer? Buy an iPad!". It's the company slogan I think.

But this...this is just absurd.

And yet people can't sue over things like sexual assault or violence because courts are backed up.

God bless America. The worst part of this: Apple might have to pay this guy to just go away.

And yet people can't sue over things like sexual assault or violence because courts are backed up.
Well, we have to have priorities...

God bless America. The worst part of this: Apple might have to pay this guy to just go away.
Oh, that's exactly what this guy is hoping for. And if they don't, they have to pay lawyers out the ass to make it go away.

Absurd.

This ranks up there with the dumbest lawsuits I've ever heard.

The worst: a woman weighed over 300lbs. She lost about 180 of it over about 3 years and saved her heart and her life because of it. A friend of hers said she looked a lot better than she used to. She sued him for harassment by saying she used to be fat. She got 200,000 dollars from him and he lost his house because he didn't have the money.

This ranks up there with the dumbest lawsuits I've ever heard.

The worst: a woman weighed over 300lbs. She lost about 180 of it over about 3 years and saved her heart and her life because of it. A friend of hers said she looked a lot better than she used to. She sued him for harassment by saying she used to be fat. She got 200,000 dollars from him and he lost his house because he didn't have the money.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

I'd just give the cunt a new iPad. With a midget ninja assassin hidden inside. Who'd die when the guy left it in the sun again.

I'd just give the cunt a new iPad. With a midget ninja assassin hidden inside. Who'd die when the guy left it in the sun again.

Oh, the iPad didn't die. It just shutdown until it was able to cool, even left a message to the user saying so. The iPad still works fine.

:O OMFG I NEVER EVER KNEW IF THINGS WERE LEFT IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT THEY WOULD GET HOT!? MAYBE THAT'S WHY I SWEAT WHEN IT'S 35 OUT! %$&*&&^#@%$HHhg&$%

This guy is a fucking idiot. *Facepalm* Apple should sue him for bothering them for non-sense.

People really do suck at life if they are suing over something that is an inconvenience rather than broken.

People really do suck at life if they are suing over something that is an inconvenience rather than broken.

you can get a fuckload of money for getting your car robbed at disney world for emotional trauma caused by your children seeing the people dressed as Mickey mouse without their top halves on. Insane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back