• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Breaking: Batista's Daughter Involved in Sex Tape Scandal

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Examiner.com is reporting that Athena Batista, the 18 year old daughter of former WWE star Dave Batista, is involved in a sex tape scandal as an online video has surfaced on the internet featuring her performing several sex acts.

Many WZ readers have sent in direct links to the video, but due to the graphic nature of the videos we will NOT be posting those links on the site. Rather, you can head to Examiner.com where Jerry Wiseman, the author of the article, has posted a link to the video. More on this as it becomes available.

Hey guys its Jeff from Big Lots here in Sunny Southern California...Just got done watching the tape and WOW OMG WOW that guy is hung like a horse. I just couldnt stop replaying it over and over again

TNA should sign the guy

Hey guys its Jeff from Big Lots here in Sunny Southern California...Just got done watching the tape again on my break...The guy reminds me of a young SOnny Siaki! He's very impressive and he would be perfect for TNA. Put him in a fued with Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back