Bray Wyatt: WWE World Heavyweight Championship Due?

Hard Hit Prince

Not really working as a
bb2544c4c0f238d5204fbf0a2db87377_crop_north.jpg

Bray Wyatt has been one of the most interesting cases to 'study' in the world of professional wrestling. He's shown a lot of talent both fighting and talking inside the squared circle. He's also been in a handful of memorable rivalries with a lot of big names - Daniel Bryan, John Cena, The Shield, Chris Jericho & The Undertaker. However, what's really astonishing about it is the fact that this guy never once battled for WWE's highest accolade - The WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

I know what you guys might say - "the title is meaningless" and/or "his character doesn't need gold to stay relevant and entertaining". I will agree with whomever thinks that, but my question is - why not? Bray Wyatt is, for all intents and porpuses a very relevant threat to whomever he faces. Sure, he lost a lot of the rivalries I've talked about early, but the truth is that he put up a fight with those names. It's not like he was ever jobbing to someone as most of the midcarders do. He's a viable contender that could spark a new interest in the main event division and it's not difficult to tweak his character a little bit in order for it to make sense. In fact, I think that he needs to move forward with the "anti-society" shtick.

As of right now, he's involved in a uppercard story with Reigns and Ambrose and he needs to get away from this protected or victorious. WWE can't make him lose again, because the character will end up losing it's credibility. And that would be a damn shame. I genuinely think that Bray Wyatt should've been the one to dethrone Daniel Bryan after WrestleMania 30. It would make a lot of sense given their history, but unfortunately that never happened.

Do you guys think that Bray Wyatt is World Championship material? Could he move the «needle» so to speak in the main event scene? Will he ever reach the top of the mountain? Share your thoughts on the good ol' 'Eater of Worlds'.

Bray Wyatt is not, never has been, and very likely will never be World Championship material. He's just not good enough. He's mediocre and sloppy in the ring, his "cryptic" promos are repetitive and dull, and his "creepy" mannerisms are goofy and cartoonish. When Kane, Daniel Bryan, John Cena, Chris Jericho, Dean Ambrose, and The Undertaker ALL fail to make something special with someone, the common denominator is obviously at fault. Bray Wyatt is fine as a midcard or upper midcard talent. Not every guy is World Championship material, and WWE is too full of Superstars MUCH better than Bray Wyatt.

I think he could've been, but he no longer has any momentum. Whenever he seems to be on the rise, WWE pulls the rug out from under him. He's never quite recovered from being conquered by Cena. If he had come out on top, maybe that would've lead to a true championship match.

With that said, the only issue I have with Wyatt as a performer is his promos only tend to be compelling in small bursts. His feud with Cena was more high profile than the rest, so he got more time to talk and...God, if you think Seth Rollins gets too much mic time...That got boring. He isn't an amazing athlete, but he's good enough to where he can at least be carried for a great match.

Throughout 2014, he had singles PPV matches with Jericho, Cena, Bryan and Ambrose. Roman Reigns had...Randy Orton...and yet he was in the title scene. I still think Bray should just turn face and target the authority. Crowds just seem kinda bored with him as he is.

bb2544c4c0f238d5204fbf0a2db87377_crop_north.jpg

Bray Wyatt has been one of the most interesting cases to 'study' in the world of professional wrestling. He's shown a lot of talent both fighting and talking inside the squared circle. He's also been in a handful of memorable rivalries with a lot of big names - Daniel Bryan, John Cena, The Shield, Chris Jericho & The Undertaker. However, what's really astonishing about it is the fact that this guy never once battled for WWE's highest accolade - The WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

I know what you guys might say - "the title is meaningless" and/or "his character doesn't need gold to stay relevant and entertaining". I will agree with whomever thinks that, but my question is - why not? Bray Wyatt is, for all intents and porpuses a very relevant threat to whomever he faces. Sure, he lost a lot of the rivalries I've talked about early, but the truth is that he put up a fight with those names. It's not like he was ever jobbing to someone as most of the midcarders do. He's a viable contender that could spark a new interest in the main event division and it's not difficult to tweak his character a little bit in order for it to make sense. In fact, I think that he needs to move forward with the "anti-society" shtick.

As of right now, he's involved in a uppercard story with Reigns and Ambrose and he needs to get away from this protected or victorious. WWE can't make him lose again, because the character will end up losing it's credibility. And that would be a damn shame. I genuinely think that Bray Wyatt should've been the one to dethrone Daniel Bryan after WrestleMania 30. It would make a lot of sense given their history, but unfortunately that never happened.

Do you guys think that Bray Wyatt is World Championship material? Could he move the «needle» so to speak in the main event scene? Will he ever reach the top of the mountain? Share your thoughts on the good ol' 'Eater of Worlds'.

I think he is world champion material. He just need to be in meaningful feuds. It seems like whenever he feuds with someone, it's to keep the other wrestler busy. Meanwhile, he beats the people he's supposed to beat but yet to get a signature win on the big stage, 0-2 at WrestleMania.

I think the only way Bray works as the world champion is for him to be given a dominant run back by a growing Wyatt Family to make him look invincible and I'm not sure Vince would ever give a heel champion that type of push. People forget that Vince hasn't ever been a guy who wants a heel as his world champion. Only Yokozuna and Triple H could legitimately lay claim to have been given a decent run as a heel champion (Punk maybe, but half his run was as a face).

If you look at the figures from when Hulk Hogan won his first WWF world title in 1984 until Stone Cold Steve Austin won his first won in 1998 than you can see clearly Vince's philosophy. In between those two launches of eras a face held the WWF title for a total of 9 years & 8 months, in comparison a heel held the belt for 2 years & 4 months. In that time the likes of Hogan had long runs (4 years, 1 year and 9 months being his three longest), Macho Man held it for a year, Diesel for another and wrestlers like Bret Hart and Ultimate Warrior also held it for multi-month stretches. On the flip side, only Yokozuna had a long run with the belt, clocking in at 9 months from when he beat Hogan at King of the Ring to losing it to Bret at Wrestlemania. Everyone else, from Flair to Slaughter to Michaels & Hart as heels, only acted as 3-4 month placeholders to pass it to a face.

That is Vince's true philosophy when it comes to world champions. It's his blueprint and hasn't changed since, though the reigns have gotten shorter. Wyatt would need Vince to give him the Yokozuna or Triple H push to really make it work and I don't really see Vince doing that to be honest.

It's pointless suggesting that someone 'isn't world champion material' this early in his career, there have been many champions or hall of Famers who started slowly - look at the Undertaker's work when he debuted in 1990 compared to the last decade: he wasn't close to the legen he is now, and he will rightly go down as one of the greatest of all time.

The problem WWE has is that, whilst they have several stars waiting in the wings now, they are all quite young, so if WWE rushes things (which they have had a tendency to do since the Attitude Era finished) the fans will quickly tire of seeing these people in the main event scene - it is also why certain feuds can wait.

Based on this, I see Wyatt being a true long-term project (a new Undertaker), which I think is why most of his major feuds have come against wrestlers who are closer to the twilight of their careers - he has feuded with R-Truth, Kane, John Cena, Chris Jericho and the Undertaker, most of those are unlikely to be repeated often, if at all; only his feuds with Bryan, Ambrose and Reigns are likely to be repeated in future.

There's no rush for Wyatt, he will remain a relevant character for years to come IMO and will be a multi-time champion, but I commend WWE for their slow-burn booking of him.

In the whole time I've watched Wyatt he's never expressed an interest in going for the title. At least I don't remember him saying it. It's always about saving or bringing out the dark side in his opponent. Given time it might change, but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

What they have to do is make a firm decision on what direction his character is going to go in as well. Either he is a singles wrestler, or he is the patriarch of this family. If they go with the latter then I can see him reaching the title with his families help. If they split them up again, then no.

In the whole time I've watched Wyatt he's never expressed an interest in going for the title. At least I don't remember him saying it. It's always about saving or bringing out the dark side in his opponent. Given time it might change, but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

What they have to do is make a firm decision on what direction his character is going to go in as well. Either he is a singles wrestler, or he is the patriarch of this family. If they go with the latter then I can see him reaching the title with his families help. If they split them up again, then no.

He did- once- I believe around Money in the Bank 2014. He was one of those guys competing for the belt that Cena won. I do remember a promo where he declared that he would be the next champion and Harper/Rowan would be the next tag team champions...obviously neither happened.

Bray Wyatt only debuted 3 years ago (seems so much longer) and is only 28 years old... the guy will be a cornerstone in the WWE in the future, there's not a real doubt in my mind about that. As Bray Wyatt, he came into the WWE almost with a veteran presence. He was so smooth on the mic and comfortable in front of the crowds you'd think he's been doing this for 20 years. Like another poster mentioned, remember how green Taker was in his first three years? What was HHH doing three years into his career? Austin? Jericho? Guerrero? I could go on and on, but my point is Wyatt will likely be around for another ten years if he decides to, to think he won't win the big belt in all those years is crazy talk in my opinion.

As for his ring work... people have become so conditioned to think that if a match is not a fast-speed spotfest, than it's not a good match, or if somebody can't do a moonsault than they're "green". Wyatt is fine in the ring; he has an old-school style and works a slow-paced, methodical type of match. He's not the type of guy that will put on a 5 star classic (not yet at least) but he's not bad enough for it to really hinder him going forward.

Basically, my answer is yes I see Bray as World Championship material.

I think the only way Bray works as the world champion is for him to be given a dominant run back by a growing Wyatt Family to make him look invincible and I'm not sure Vince would ever give a heel champion that type of push. People forget that Vince hasn't ever been a guy who wants a heel as his world champion. Only Yokozuna and Triple H could legitimately lay claim to have been given a decent run as a heel champion (Punk maybe, but half his run was as a face).

If you look at the figures from when Hulk Hogan won his first WWF world title in 1984 until Stone Cold Steve Austin won his first won in 1998 than you can see clearly Vince's philosophy. In between those two launches of eras a face held the WWF title for a total of 9 years & 8 months, in comparison a heel held the belt for 2 years & 4 months. In that time the likes of Hogan had long runs (4 years, 1 year and 9 months being his three longest), Macho Man held it for a year, Diesel for another and wrestlers like Bret Hart and Ultimate Warrior also held it for multi-month stretches. On the flip side, only Yokozuna had a long run with the belt, clocking in at 9 months from when he beat Hogan at King of the Ring to losing it to Bret at Wrestlemania. Everyone else, from Flair to Slaughter to Michaels & Hart as heels, only acted as 3-4 month placeholders to pass it to a face.

That is Vince's true philosophy when it comes to world champions. It's his blueprint and hasn't changed since, though the reigns have gotten shorter. Wyatt would need Vince to give him the Yokozuna or Triple H push to really make it work and I don't really see Vince doing that to be honest.

While I truly do see your point and love all the numbers you used to prove your point, you are a little off on the just Triple H and Yokozuna "factoid." Just off the top of my head Orton held the belt from 2007-2008 for I believe about 6 months. Which might not seem like it's that long but that is still half a year. Seth Rollins is already had 5 months and I doubt they're having him lose it to Sting(could be wrong) so he's looking for a reign of at least 6 months, dare I say the plan might be for him to hold it till Mania next year. You also had Brock's reign last year which lasted 7 months. JBL had a reign that lasted 280 days as a heel.

Again, not full year long reigns but they were sizable reigns. Especially when you look at them in comparison to face reigns at the top in that time period, they're about equal. Not in numbers but in terms of the longest reigns are both about the same. For instance

1: JBL lost the belt to Cena who held it the exact same length of time as he did.
2. After Orton dropped the belt to Triple H, HHH held the belt for almost the same length of time(a week longer)

Moving onto the topic at hand, Bray has had PPV world title matches twice in his career already...don't get why nobody has mentioned them yet. Back after his feud with Cena was over last year, Bryan vacated the belt. Bray was in the Money In The Bank match and the Fatal 4 Way match the next month if memory recalls correctly.

Does Bray deserve the belt, no not really. I think this is something people need to understand, I think we get confused on this and that's okay. Bray isn't that good. And you might argue me on this so let's view the facts

1. He had a great match with the Shield at Elimination Chamber...but that match featured Luke Harper, Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins. 3 guys who are widely known to have good matches.
2. His match with Daniel Bryan the PPV beforehand...again, Daniel Bryan won how many wrestler of the year awards consecutively? People say Flair could wrestle a broom, Daniel Bryan can wrestle an okay guy to a classic
3. His match with Cena was good. No matter what we as a community think, Cena can put on good matches and he does from time to time.
4. Taker was good, but it was only good because it was literally classic Taker. This was like Taker versus anybody else for the streak.

Are you noticing the pattern? He wrestles guys who can carry him. He has gotten insanely lucky with his dance partners for 2 years and sadly none of his matches were truly that good. Not a jab at the guy but he isn't some great ring general like a lot of people seem to think.

His promo skills, they're not that good. A good promo guy can go back and forth with another guy, trading insults, building the other guy while building yourself. Or just plain destroying another guy. I want you to seriously sit back and tell me 3 good Bray Wyatt promos. Let me try: you had his feud with Cena(a really good promo guy) when he had the kid sing "He's got the whole world in his hands," you have...uhhh. You got nothing.

But his feuds are classic you bark back at me. But they really aren't. We never really understand why he targets a guy, and the bottom line is, the WWE likes it that way so they can bounce him from good wrestler to good wrestler. Why did he feud with Daniel Bryan? Or Cena(o yea the same reason Kane did back in what 2011?)? How about Jericho? Ambrose almost felt logical. But how about Taker? Or Ryback?

And please don't read this as me hating on Bray Wyatt, the character is a great character and I like the Wyatt family! They stand out very well in a WWE where a lot of guys don't. But he doesn't deserve to be THE guy yet. And he might not ever deserve that credit. It's tough to face that but it might just be the truth. I wish the guy was better, a legit threat to the World Champ but he hasn't been a threat since beating Bryan at Mania. Do I think one day he might win it, it's a possibility.

I am still adamant that WWE needs a second world championship. WWE has a remarkable talent pool right now. Yet we see wrestler after wrestler toiling in the midcard with nowhere to go. How can Bray get an opportunity when Seth Rollins, John Cena, Sting, and Sheamus are in front of the line? Once we start the New Year everything freezes till WrestleMania.

World Titles lend credibility. It validated Yokozuna, Brock Lesnar, The Giant, and The Undertaker early in their careers. The philosophy that every wrestler needs to develop at the same pace and wait their turn for three to five years is nonsense. Bray Wyatt is a once in a generation performer but he is saddled by cumbersome writing.

WWE needs a second world title so that guys like Bray have something to fight for. Right now, he's just kind of there and that's not going to change any time soon.

Bray could certainly be a world champion and has shown he has what it takes to be a main event talent, even more than Roman Reigns IMO.

The only reason that statement is disputable is strictly booking. Regardless of what a lot of people think, booking is extremely crucial to the success of a wrestler and sometimes the cream doesn't always rise to the top as a result. Opportunity is everything and I think Bray has done the best with what he's been given, but it's so hard to be taken seriously ESPECIALLY with his gimmick. People who compare his gimmick to the Undertaker are correct in doing so, they are both seemingly supernatural figures with a self-righteous attitude that is perfectly conveyed by a man who is dedicated to his craft. Anyone who remembers Mordecai knows that someone with a gimmick of this nature can only succeed if they win.

Undertaker, although he has put over plenty of stars in the last 25 years, has one of the highest winning percentages in WWE history. This was accented by the legendary streak he had WrestleMania. Regardless of how well Mark Calaway worked in his prime, the Undertaker (and Kane for that matter) would've meant absolutely nothing if they didn't start their careers by winning in a dominant fashion.

WWE is so locked into the idea that heels have to be cowardly that none of them ever get to win clean anymore. For guys like Rollins and Miz, it works because it suits their gimmick. For Bray, it completely diminishes every word he has ever said. He is now at a point in which people don't even listen to what he says because when it's all said and done we all know he will get demolished by the face. Whether he wins or loses is up to his "family" but it doesn't even matter because feuds in WWE generally don't mean anything anymore. So because of this booking, people think he's bad or can't work or has no purpose but that's only because his booking has no purpose.

I'm not necessarily saying he should break Goldberg's streak or anything, but the fact that he has not won a single feud since his debut is not helping his billing at all, which is Wrestling 101. Is he "World Championship Due" ? Probably not, be he is certainly absolutely 100% World Championship Material it'll be a damn shame if he doesn't retire with at least a couple reigns to his name.

Bray Wyatt is not, never has been, and very likely will never be World Championship material. He's just not good enough. He's mediocre and sloppy in the ring, his "cryptic" promos are repetitive and dull, and his "creepy" mannerisms are goofy and cartoonish. When Kane, Daniel Bryan, John Cena, Chris Jericho, Dean Ambrose, and The Undertaker ALL fail to make something special with someone, the common denominator is obviously at fault. Bray Wyatt is fine as a midcard or upper midcard talent. Not every guy is World Championship material, and WWE is too full of Superstars MUCH better than Bray Wyatt.

I dont agree with this at all I'm sorry. The Kane feud was horribly booked and Kane can't give anyone that isnt Daniel Bryan a good match. Their "Inferno" match was a joke and that whole storyline was completely uninspired. Not to mention no one has given a fuck about Kane for a long time. So just another thing to take the interest away.

The Daniel Bryan feud was good what do you mean ? Again, a horribly booked feud that turned out great due to DB's popularity. They wanted to force Bryan to be a heel when he was over ( in typical WWE fashion ) and it didn't work so they scrapped the storyline, that wasnt his fault.

Chris Jericho. Again another feud which was booked horribly and felt rushed as hell. People expected epic exchanges on the mic but they just had them in a room alone with lights on like an office interview and Jericho looked cheesy as fuck and barely tried, seemed more like Jericho was auditioning for a C-level movie when they did those "skits". Bray carried that whole thing by himself, albeit to no avail. If anything, it kinda "exposed" Jericho maybe a bit to his level "crazyness". "I CAN GET CRAZY"...well you didnt...you sucked. I'm a Jericho fan but he phoned it in in that feud, I'm sorry.

Hmm..The Dean Ambrose feud...ah yes. Another one where people expected a war on the microphone ( hope they revisit this feud ). Problem is, the feud was rushed as fuck and it seemed like they had a match every week almost. The feud wasnt taken seriously by creative and their feud was all over the place. It was a highly anticipated feud but sadly it didnt live up to the hype because booking wise they werent given proper time and structure.

The Undertaker feud. How could this have ever been successful ? Bray carried the feud by himself while Taker was doing god knows what. Undertaker was coming back from a loss to Lesnar so you already knew he was winning no matter what. The feud just felt unimportant and that was because Bray didnt really have any steam to his character when he started going for the Undertaker. This feud not working out wasn't his fault. It was a combination of Taker 100% winning and him carrying the feud by himself for so long and him being basically irrelevant before starting to verbally attack Taker.

Now. John Cena. Do we even need to start how John Cena "elevates" everybody ( straight into to the midcard ) by having them lose to him in "matches of the year" 2-3-4 times in a row ? Maybe we didn't watch the same feud but Bray Wyatt especially KILLED IT on the mic against John Cena.
John Cena was heavily overbooked in this match as Bray Wyatt was basically incapable of beating him basically. ( I really dont count that choir win a win made Bray look weak as fuck ). John Cena couldn't have been made to look more strong against an up-and-comer in this feud. It was completely ridiculous if you ask me. Then after his loss to Lesnar he went on a rampage, ofc, against the Wyatt family and took them all out, ofc. Cause you know John Cena needed to show everybody that he was no pussy after getting humiliated by Lesnar.

Most of this is not Bray's fault and is out of his hands. He was even taken off TV and they didnt have nothing for him and decided to "repackage" him as as solo guy. Now the Wyatt family is basically back together because they shouldnt have broken them up in the first place, not that soon anyway.

Also, I don't really find his promos really that cryptic. Most of his promos nowadays consist of him shitting on society standards - which I love - ( you know...real talk ) and then making that a segue to start his piece on his new pray. If anything he is becoming less and less cryptic by the day.

If this guy is a midcarder than who is a main-eventer, let me guess, Roman Reigns ?

The booking of Bray Wyatt and the Wyatt Family has been extremely inconsistent. I think FINALLY they're hitting their stride now. Since adding Stroman the Wyatt's have emerged as the most dominant force in WWE right now. The New Day is very entertaining and are doing their job in the tagranks, but the Wyatt's are bigger than that. This storyline is bigger than that. While we still don't know what started this except for creative deciding to pit Reigns against Bray it has progressed to become a "family" issue. The Shield brothers vs. the diabolical Wyatt's. This sunday we get another wrinkle. Who is the 3rd man? How does he fit with Ambrose & Reigns? Will he turn on them and join the Wyatt's? The Wyatt's are building an army and the storylines are endless. This story has become more about the emergence of a better WYATT Family then it has the brotherhood of Ambrose & Reigns.

I dont agree with this at all I'm sorry. The Kane feud was horribly booked and Kane can't give anyone that isnt Daniel Bryan a good match. Their "Inferno" match was a joke and that whole storyline was completely uninspired. Not to mention no one has given a fuck about Kane for a long time. So just another thing to take the interest away.

The Daniel Bryan feud was good what do you mean ? Again, a horribly booked feud that turned out great due to DB's popularity. They wanted to force Bryan to be a heel when he was over ( in typical WWE fashion ) and it didn't work so they scrapped the storyline, that wasnt his fault.

Chris Jericho. Again another feud which was booked horribly and felt rushed as hell. People expected epic exchanges on the mic but they just had them in a room alone with lights on like an office interview and Jericho looked cheesy as fuck and barely tried, seemed more like Jericho was auditioning for a C-level movie when they did those "skits". Bray carried that whole thing by himself, albeit to no avail. If anything, it kinda "exposed" Jericho maybe a bit to his level "crazyness". "I CAN GET CRAZY"...well you didnt...you sucked. I'm a Jericho fan but he phoned it in in that feud, I'm sorry.

Hmm..The Dean Ambrose feud...ah yes. Another one where people expected a war on the microphone ( hope they revisit this feud ). Problem is, the feud was rushed as fuck and it seemed like they had a match every week almost. The feud wasnt taken seriously by creative and their feud was all over the place. It was a highly anticipated feud but sadly it didnt live up to the hype because booking wise they werent given proper time and structure.

The Undertaker feud. How could this have ever been successful ? Bray carried the feud by himself while Taker was doing god knows what. Undertaker was coming back from a loss to Lesnar so you already knew he was winning no matter what. The feud just felt unimportant and that was because Bray didnt really have any steam to his character when he started going for the Undertaker. This feud not working out wasn't his fault. It was a combination of Taker 100% winning and him carrying the feud by himself for so long and him being basically irrelevant before starting to verbally attack Taker.

Now. John Cena. Do we even need to start how John Cena "elevates" everybody ( straight into to the midcard ) by having them lose to him in "matches of the year" 2-3-4 times in a row ? Maybe we didn't watch the same feud but Bray Wyatt especially KILLED IT on the mic against John Cena.
John Cena was heavily overbooked in this match as Bray Wyatt was basically incapable of beating him basically. ( I really dont count that choir win a win made Bray look weak as fuck ). John Cena couldn't have been made to look more strong against an up-and-comer in this feud. It was completely ridiculous if you ask me. Then after his loss to Lesnar he went on a rampage, ofc, against the Wyatt family and took them all out, ofc. Cause you know John Cena needed to show everybody that he was no pussy after getting humiliated by Lesnar.

Most of this is not Bray's fault and is out of his hands. He was even taken off TV and they didnt have nothing for him and decided to "repackage" him as as solo guy. Now the Wyatt family is basically back together because they shouldnt have broken them up in the first place, not that soon anyway.

Also, I don't really find his promos really that cryptic. Most of his promos nowadays consist of him shitting on society standards - which I love - ( you know...real talk ) and then making that a segue to start his piece on his new pray. If anything he is becoming less and less cryptic by the day.

If this guy is a midcarder than who is a main-eventer, let me guess, Roman Reigns ?

I'm not going to bother arguing the individual feuds with you, mainly because you're basically arguing the impossible point that EVERYONE except Bray Wyatt is to blame, so it's pretty obvious you're a huge fan of his, so I won't bother arguing with you point for point on that.

I'll be honest, I stopped listening to anything Bray Wyatt said over 6 months ago. Every promo he cut was just so lifeless and boring, he became a channel-changer for me. When Bray Wyatt picks up a microphone, I pick up my remote. He's just so boring.

Roman Reigns as a main eventer? Is that a joke? Roman Reigns is nowhere near being a main event talent. Just like Bray Wyatt. Main eventers are proven draws. Guys like Triple H, The Undertaker, Randy Orton, John Cena, Daniel Bryan. Veteran talents who haven't been given the opportunity to headline in a while, but are still former top stars, I also consider main eventers. Big Show, Kane, Chris Jericho, etc. Most of the current crop of "main event" talent, I can't buy as main event talents. Seth Rollins isn't there yet for me. He still feels like a midcard star. Dean Ambrose is even further away from main event status than Reigns and Wyatt are. This youth movement is killing wrestling for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back