Brains, Looks, Muscle and Wildcard: Who Ya Got?

richunclescrooge

Occasional Pre-Show
I was recently watching an episode of It's Always Sunny that brought up a good point. Many popular groups follow a formula of the brains, the looks, the muscle and the wildcard (and the useless chick).

If you had to create a team of present day wrestlers that fit this mold, whether they be from WWE, TNA, ROH, or other independents, who would you choose?

My stable would consist of:

Brains: Chris Jericho. Seen as very intelligent and is great in ring and with a microphone.
Looks: Dolph Ziggler. He definitely fits the mold and is a great worker.
Muscle: Ryback. Has the size and is pretty intimidating in the ring.
Wildcard: Eric Young. It was real tough between him and Santino but in the end I see him as being more wild.

How about you?

Brains, I agree Chris Jericho
Looks Cody Rhodes using the dashing Gimmick
Muscle Lord Tensai, also repackaged as a silent destroyer
Wildcard maybe call up one of the Kings of wrestling from FCW, not sure of their new names, but would be a good way to intro them to TV. Cool thread man I love Sunny in Philly, and it was fun putting this team together.

Brains: CM Punk. Already has shown his ability to be a man who commands devoted followers.
Looks: John Cena. Guy looks like a fucking superhero.
Muscle: Big Show. Broski is huge and can easy ruin anyone's shit.
Wildcard: Zack Ryder. He just rules.

Brains: Miz. Excellent on the mic has a reputation for cunning and would thrive in a stable.
Looks: Cody Rhodes. Tremendous athlete, one of the bst up and comers in the company, has everything.
Muscle: Matt Morgan. One of the best big guys in the business, is still fresh and dynamic enough to fit the young, cocky feel I'm going for.
Wildcard: Jonny Curtis. Has proved his mettle on NXT, very good on the mic and rapidly improving in the ring, working with these guys could really help him fulfill his potential.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back