• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bourne Or Swagger- First To Be World Champ.

im picking swagger within the next year or so, bourne doesnt strike me as someone who is championship material, maybe a mid card title like the ic or us, but def not the wwe or whc, hes over yes, but not that over, needs more time, people already hate swagger, hes quickly getting over as a big heel where as bourne just comes out, wrestles, leaves (stone cold shirt rip off idea for bourne) maybe in a few years he can get up to the big leagues, but now, i dont see it happening

I think Swagger will be WWE champ within 18 months, and if I had to guess I would say that he goes over Cena next Summer Slam. Swagger has the look, the style, and the heat to go far in the company. The crowd hates him, and his stunt with Orton made it even worse.

He is the stereotype of a heel. His cockiness bleeds through when he wrestles. He is the total package and the future of the company.

Bourne is a spot monkey. His flips are cool, but long term he isn't the future. Rey Mysterio and RVD had something Bourne doesn't. They had charisma. Bourne doesn't. He honestly just smiles and waves, and as soon as his athletic ability wanes a bit, he'll be future endeavored. He can't talk, and will make a great extra dressed as a ninja in the background of Disney movies.

Swagger is being built to be the next big main eventer. He'll be champ soon enough. Bourne is great where he is right now. Bring back the Cruiserweight title for him. Thats a title he should hold.

Not worth reading, Swagger will be a 10 time world champion before Bourne ever sniffs being a WWE world champion CONTENDER.

And thats no diss on Bourne, hes great and all, but this isn't the old TNA, Vince doesn't give a shit about guys like AJ Styles. Its all about size.

And also history says small guys tht fly around the ring in WWE don't win titles until Vince feels sorry for em, when their old and have paid their dues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back