Bound For Glory Series Returns!

IHW

WZCW's Brent Blaze
Just watched the preview for Impact this week and it says the Bound For Glory Series is returning this Thursday. It also brings up James Storm, which is the more obvious pick for winner this year.

I think we will see guys like Ray, RVD, Hardy, and Anderson shine throughout the series. And maybe some new face to the main event can be built up like Aries or Crimson.

Thoughts/Predictions on the 2nd BFG Series?

Good I am happy they are bringing it back. Storm should win and go on to win the title at BFG and finally gets the revenge on Roode.

I hope they put the final four in a King Of The Mountain match. More productive and sensible than the one-night tournament they did last year.

The concept is good, the execution was a little off last year, but TNA's been rather good pretty recently so I have faith they'll do a pretty good job. Storm will likely win, but Aries could be a dark horse.

I enjoyed it last year, I will this year. I'd also like to see a few new faces. Magnus? Aries? Hernandez? Abyss? Garett Bischoff will probably be in it. As long as Eric Young wins, and then wins at BFG and then reigns as champion for 3 years I'll be content.

Hernandez probably will be in it this year. That could be why he got a match last night. They wanted him to return with some sort of an impact.

Sweet. I'm not a big TNA fan but did enjoy the BFG series last year. I'm sure this year it will be just as good.

A little predictable as I assume Storm is taking it but should be a fun ride.

That concept had so many holes in it and by having last years winner lose his title shot I think it ruined what little credibility the Series had. Bigwigs should just pick their BFG title challenger now and build them strongly up to the event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back