• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Bound For Glory] Brian Kendrick v. Austin Aries (C) [TNA X Division Championship]

Who wins?

• Brian Kendrick

• Austin Aries

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Bound For Glory 2011
Brian Kendrick v. Austin Aries (C)
TNA X Division Championship

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

800px-Impact_Wrestling.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bfg8.jpg

All discussion here.​

id be surprised to see brian kendrick win back the title here as austin aries has been a good champ so far and he just won it my vote goes for the greatest man to ever live Austin Aries to pick up the victory and then maybe move into a fued with shelley?

In my opinion this should have been Shelley instead of Kendrick, as I feel the two would put on a better match and I personally just don't see the appeal in Kendrick whatsoever.

Aries to retain here.

I am going to go with double A, Austin Aries for the win here. It should be a pretty good match up if given enough time to show off their talents. I am not a huge fan of Kendrick to be honest but, he has some good speed in the ring. I see him getting a shit ton of near falls for AA to win with the Brain Buster. Good match up as I hope it’s the last one for a little while.

Winner Austin Aires.

I would say double A austin aires is going to win.

Normally the face (kendrick) would win at the biggest par per view of the year for a feel good moment. But aires just one the belt last month so I can't see him loosing it too. He is also just so much better than kendrick in every aspect that aires really deserves to be champ.

Really disappointed to see Alex Shelley getting the shaft here.

With that said... I guess Brian Kendrick is the best choice to face Austin Aries at Bound for Glory for the title. I expect Austin Aries to retain and confirm dominance in the X-Divison for another month. Because he's never going to be a World Title threat if he loses the X-Divison title thus quickly to Brian Kendrick.

Wow, I seem to be in the minority here. I like Kendrick a lot more than Aries and think that TNA ended his title run too soon. This match will likely open the show to get everyone excited and I'm sure both guys will put on the best match they possibly can. Kendrick should pick up the win here because he is the better option in my opinion for champion, I just hope his next title reign lasts a little longer. I am ok with Aries retaining though, both are good at what they do.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Brian Kendrick will win the X Division Championship.

I'm expecting A Double, Austin Aries, to retain his X-Division Title in this one. Aries reign has only really just begun and he's the best man for X-Division Champion at this point in time. Kendrick deserves his rematch as well and is the best contender the division has to offer, so it should be a good encounter.

We all know Kendrick can put up a fight but A Double just has too much in his locker for Kendrick to overcome IMO. I'm not sure who could be next for Aries if he does retain though. Kid Kash looks to be the best of the rest, but him and Aries have some sort of 'mutual respect' thing going on so he seems a little unlikely. Perhaps Aries could enter into a series with Jesse Sorensen if he beats Kendrick?

Aries he has given the X-Division a jolt of interest from TNA fans and I think Aries should have his own run with it.Kendrick is good but Aries can make the division really good places since he can do anything in the Ring.

VERY excitied for this match between Aries and Kendrick. I thought that these two had a Very Good match at last months PPV and I'm expecting nothing less from these two this Sunday. Both guys are very good in the ring, this will be high paced lots of action and highflying moves and I'm really looking forward to it. I think that Aries wins the match and moves on to someone else to feud with.

I don't have much interest in Kendrick winning the title again and I've taken a great liking to Aries since his debut. So needless to say, I'll be cheering for him. He's a great talent and the best candidate to carry the X Division at the moment. I predict Aries winning and then moving onto someone else, maybe Sorensen. What I'm really looking forward to is a feud between Aries and Shelley for the belt but I think TNA is saving that one for later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back