• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bound For Glory: Booker T vs. A.J. Styles vs. Christian Cage

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
THREE WAY MATCH
Booker T (w/ Sharmell) vs. "The Instant Classic" Christian Cage vs. "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles​

Three of the biggest stars in the company, and TNA announces this match just a few days before the show. I haven't managed to catch the show in weeks, but I'm sure they could have announced it a little sooner. Adding it at the end just before the show gives the impression that this is filler. It shouldn't be though. This should steal the show.

One problem, why is the heel outnumbered?

I do agree this match could have been made weeks ago and been a third main event but thats TNA so meh! I think this will be a good match, possibly get to see whats in Bookers case? I thin Booker will win this match with Christian taking out AJ for Booker then perhaps taking Booker out afterwrads leaving the fans still geussing on whihc side Christian is on. Or he could just flat out turn heel after the match in which I belive he will. Either way three top talents should be a great match possibly a match of night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back