• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Booking the Wrestlemania 34 Card!!!!

That N Word

Actively evolving
images

How would I book WrestleMania 34?

Universal Championship Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Roman Reigns- Pretty much set and stone and makes perfect sense to main event WrestleMania 34 in New Orleans. Now I can see why fans would reject this match being the headliner and I don't blame them TBH. However, this should be an excellent hard hitting smash mouth brawl. Lately i've been hearing rumors that Heyman is expected to turn on Lesnar at some point, why not against Reigns? Think about it, during their last feud Heyman talked incredibly high about Reigns and says that it was his client Brock Lesnar that didn't like him and that he believed in Reigns. Now look at the way Brock beat Taker, and look at the way Reigns beat Taker. With Brock on his way out they can hype that up a lot that he's taking the title with him. At Mania, Reigns beats Lesnar with the help of Paul Heyman to win the Universal Championship in one of the biggest heel turns in history to end WrestleMania 34.

WWE Championship Randy Orton (c) vs. Sami Zayn- Sami Zayn versus Randy Orton could be money. I would imagine a scenario where Sami Zayn would win the Money In The Bank briefcase and announce that he's cashing it in at WrestleMania against the WWE Champion. What you can do is have Sami either win the title in that match, OR have him cash in prior to Mania and fail leading to Sami wanting another shot at Orton and failing and wanting one last opportunity to prove he can do it and is desperate to even showing heel like tendencies to get his shot, Finally, Shane grants him his match and then Sami beats Randy to win his first WWE Championship in a HBK/Daniel Bryan like moment. Either that or have Sami win the Rumble to set this up and have Corbin win the MITB briefcase and cash in on Sami to spoil his moment.

Battle to become the C.O.O. of WWE Kurt Angle vs. Triple H- This is inevitable right? Story is pretty simple, Stephanie tries to do what she did to Mick Foley to Kurt Angle. Kurt doesn't have it and Triple H tries to make Kurt follow her orders and gets an Angle Slam as Kurt quits. Kurt can say he went above their head to Vince (playing up the whole unofficial Vince's son story from reality) and say that Vince has told him that as of that moment he was the new C.O.O. in the WWE. The story is Triple H wants his spot back and it leads to a Mania match between the two.

Intercontinental Championship Seth Rollins vs. Bray Wyatt- Seth Rollins is attacked by Dean Ambrose following a Tag Match, Ambrose turning heel for the first since 2014. Ambrose attacking him and beating the crap out of him with a steel chair because he still isn't over everything and it was all about doing Seth the way he did him. Ambrose wins the first two battles (SummerSlam, Night Of Champions) before dropping the IC Title to Rollins at Hell In A Cell. Team Rollins battles Team Ambrose at Survivor Series with Team Ambrose winning, and Rollins defeats Ambrose in the final battle for the IC Title at WWE TLC in a TLC Match. Seth Rollins would be then sent a cryptic message from Bray Wyatt afterwards. At Royal Rumble, Wyatt would strike first and cost Seth the Royal Rumble match. Seth would call out Bray for afterwards but would instead get a cryptic message, before being attacked by (insert name here,) Seth would defeats (insert name here) to retain the IC Title at WWE Roadblock in February. Bray would strike again after the match. The next night on Raw, Seth is pissed and calls out Bray Wyatt to fight. Bray would play some mind games on Seth with some light tricks and effects before appearing out of nowhere and planting Seth with a Sister Abragail and accepting the challenge to fight...At WrestleMania!!

Interpromotional Match John Cena vs. Braun Strowman- Braun Strowman gets mad at the lack of competition on Raw and that he wanted somebody from SmackDown to beat up. Kurt say's he wouldn't let him switch brands but he would talk to Shane McMahon. The next week, Braun calls out Angle in regard to his WrestleMania opponent but instead John Cena's music would hit and he makes his return to the WWE and his return to Monday Night Raw for the first time since 2016. John Cena challenges Braun Strowman to destroy him like he's done all of his other opponents. Both appearing on opposing brands to get at one another and attacking one another. Eventually, Braun Strowman would beat the great John Cena in one of the high profile WrestleMania matches sending Cena off TV for months.

Balor Club vs. Chris Jericho, Sheamus, Bobby Roode- Finn Balor eventually turns heel with Gallows and Anderson and starts destroying Raw. They three makes their targets Jericho, Sheamus, and Cesaro and this leads to a match being made at Mania. Now you can record a segment on the Kickoff show where the three take out Cesaro leading to Jericho and Sheamus needing a new partner. The person that accepts can be NXT's Bobby Roode making his main roster debut. You can either have Roode turn on his team or get his team the victory.

United States Championship AJ Styles vs. Shinsuke Nakamura- I personally can't stand Shinsuke Nakamura, almost nothing about him but the man can go in the ring and this is a money match. Initially I had it for the WWE Championship, but that doesn't seem logical. I would love to see AJ Styles win this match and retain but I can also see the reasoning for Nakamura winning this.

Cruiserweight Championship Ladder Match Austin Aries vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Neville vs. Kalisto vs. TJ Perkins vs. Cedrick Alexzander vs. Akira Tozawa- I can actually see this happening as several 205 Live talent was pushing for this to happen but it didn't. I can see it happening next year with Cedrick Alexzander coming out on top or the latter winning the title in a singles match.

Winner gets a future title shot of their choosing at the following brand PPV Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal- Eventually won by Kofi Kingston, who truly deserves a WrestleMania moment

Undisputed WWE World Tag Team Championships Dean Ambrose/Samoa Joe vs. The Hardy Boyz- Heel Ambrose eventually forms a team with heel Joe and the two goes on to feud with The Hardy Boyz for the Undisputed Tag Championships. How did the titles get unified? New WWE COO Kurt Angle has made a deal with Shane McMahon to make the Women's division exclusive to Raw and the Tag division exclusive to SmackDown. This is so that both divisions can have more focus on their respective brands. Ambrose and Joe wins the titles in this match.

Undisputed Women's Championship Asuka vs. Charlotte Flair-The two most dominant Women in this era clashing at Mania for the Undisputed Women's Championship. Charlotte beating Naomi for the SmackDown Women's Championship at SummerSlam, Asuka beating Sasha Banks for the Raw Women's Championship at Survivor Series. This leads to the two battling to crown the inaugural Undisputed WWE Women's Champion at WrestleMania. TBH, wouldn't be a bad idea for this to headline the entire show.

Now my question is...How would you book it?

[ W C W F ]. C O M;5690327 said:
images

How would I book WrestleMania 34?

Universal Championship Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Roman Reigns- Pretty much set and stone and makes perfect sense to main event WrestleMania 34 in New Orleans. Now I can see why fans would reject this match being the headliner and I don't blame them TBH. However, this should be an excellent hard hitting smash mouth brawl. Lately i've been hearing rumors that Heyman is expected to turn on Lesnar at some point, why not against Reigns? Think about it, during their last feud Heyman talked incredibly high about Reigns and says that it was his client Brock Lesnar that didn't like him and that he believed in Reigns. Now look at the way Brock beat Taker, and look at the way Reigns beat Taker. With Brock on his way out they can hype that up a lot that he's taking the title with him. At Mania, Reigns beats Lesnar with the help of Paul Heyman to win the Universal Championship in one of the biggest heel turns in history to end WrestleMania 34.

WWE Championship Randy Orton (c) vs. Sami Zayn- Sami Zayn versus Randy Orton could be money. I would imagine a scenario where Sami Zayn would win the Money In The Bank briefcase and announce that he's cashing it in at WrestleMania against the WWE Champion. What you can do is have Sami either win the title in that match, OR have him cash in prior to Mania and fail leading to Sami wanting another shot at Orton and failing and wanting one last opportunity to prove he can do it and is desperate to even showing heel like tendencies to get his shot, Finally, Shane grants him his match and then Sami beats Randy to win his first WWE Championship in a HBK/Daniel Bryan like moment. Either that or have Sami win the Rumble to set this up and have Corbin win the MITB briefcase and cash in on Sami to spoil his moment.

Battle to become the C.O.O. of WWE Kurt Angle vs. Triple H- This is inevitable right? Story is pretty simple, Stephanie tries to do what she did to Mick Foley to Kurt Angle. Kurt doesn't have it and Triple H tries to make Kurt follow her orders and gets an Angle Slam as Kurt quits. Kurt can say he went above their head to Vince (playing up the whole unofficial Vince's son story from reality) and say that Vince has told him that as of that moment he was the new C.O.O. in the WWE. The story is Triple H wants his spot back and it leads to a Mania match between the two.

Intercontinental Championship Seth Rollins vs. Bray Wyatt- Seth Rollins is attacked by Dean Ambrose following a Tag Match, Ambrose turning heel for the first since 2014. Ambrose attacking him and beating the crap out of him with a steel chair because he still isn't over everything and it was all about doing Seth the way he did him. Ambrose wins the first two battles (SummerSlam, Night Of Champions) before dropping the IC Title to Rollins at Hell In A Cell. Team Rollins battles Team Ambrose at Survivor Series with Team Ambrose winning, and Rollins defeats Ambrose in the final battle for the IC Title at WWE TLC in a TLC Match. Seth Rollins would be then sent a cryptic message from Bray Wyatt afterwards. At Royal Rumble, Wyatt would strike first and cost Seth the Royal Rumble match. Seth would call out Bray for afterwards but would instead get a cryptic message, before being attacked by (insert name here,) Seth would defeats (insert name here) to retain the IC Title at WWE Roadblock in February. Bray would strike again after the match. The next night on Raw, Seth is pissed and calls out Bray Wyatt to fight. Bray would play some mind games on Seth with some light tricks and effects before appearing out of nowhere and planting Seth with a Sister Abragail and accepting the challenge to fight...At WrestleMania!!

Interpromotional Match John Cena vs. Braun Strowman- Braun Strowman gets mad at the lack of competition on Raw and that he wanted somebody from SmackDown to beat up. Kurt say's he wouldn't let him switch brands but he would talk to Shane McMahon. The next week, Braun calls out Angle in regard to his WrestleMania opponent but instead John Cena's music would hit and he makes his return to the WWE and his return to Monday Night Raw for the first time since 2016. John Cena challenges Braun Strowman to destroy him like he's done all of his other opponents. Both appearing on opposing brands to get at one another and attacking one another. Eventually, Braun Strowman would beat the great John Cena in one of the high profile WrestleMania matches sending Cena off TV for months.

Balor Club vs. Chris Jericho, Sheamus, Bobby Roode- Finn Balor eventually turns heel with Gallows and Anderson and starts destroying Raw. They three makes their targets Jericho, Sheamus, and Cesaro and this leads to a match being made at Mania. Now you can record a segment on the Kickoff show where the three take out Cesaro leading to Jericho and Sheamus needing a new partner. The person that accepts can be NXT's Bobby Roode making his main roster debut. You can either have Roode turn on his team or get his team the victory.

United States Championship AJ Styles vs. Shinsuke Nakamura- I personally can't stand Shinsuke Nakamura, almost nothing about him but the man can go in the ring and this is a money match. Initially I had it for the WWE Championship, but that doesn't seem logical. I would love to see AJ Styles win this match and retain but I can also see the reasoning for Nakamura winning this.

Cruiserweight Championship Ladder Match Austin Aries vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Neville vs. Kalisto vs. TJ Perkins vs. Cedrick Alexzander vs. Akira Tozawa- I can actually see this happening as several 205 Live talent was pushing for this to happen but it didn't. I can see it happening next year with Cedrick Alexzander coming out on top or the latter winning the title in a singles match.

Winner gets a future title shot of their choosing at the following brand PPV Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal- Eventually won by Kofi Kingston, who truly deserves a WrestleMania moment

Undisputed WWE World Tag Team Championships Dean Ambrose/Samoa Joe vs. The Hardy Boyz- Heel Ambrose eventually forms a team with heel Joe and the two goes on to feud with The Hardy Boyz for the Undisputed Tag Championships. How did the titles get unified? New WWE COO Kurt Angle has made a deal with Shane McMahon to make the Women's division exclusive to Raw and the Tag division exclusive to SmackDown. This is so that both divisions can have more focus on their respective brands. Ambrose and Joe wins the titles in this match.

Undisputed Women's Championship Asuka vs. Charlotte Flair-The two most dominant Women in this era clashing at Mania for the Undisputed Women's Championship. Charlotte beating Naomi for the SmackDown Women's Championship at SummerSlam, Asuka beating Sasha Banks for the Raw Women's Championship at Survivor Series. This leads to the two battling to crown the inaugural Undisputed WWE Women's Champion at WrestleMania. TBH, wouldn't be a bad idea for this to headline the entire show.

Now my question is...How would you book it?

Don't know how I forgot/ left out Kevin Owens and he's one of my favorites. Place KO in a match with Baron Corbin, doesn't really matter who's the babyface or heel.

This is what I really want the card to look like, but I highly doubt it.
Pre-show:
1. ATGBR- Cena, Orton, Miz, Ziggler, Crews, Jericho, Roode, Cesaro, Sheamus, Roode, Eric Young, Dillinger, and a few others to fill the match
winner: Apollo Crews or The Miz
*(forgot about Cena and Orton so added them here, know not realistic, but why not. The battle royal could finally be seen as a legit match. Could even switch it with a match on the main card, for more relevancy.)*

2. Ladder match for the Cruiserweight championship- Austin Aries(c) vs Neville vs Swann vs Cedrick Alexander(w/Titus)

Main show:
1. Smackdown tag team championship- Usos vs Harper and Rowan(c)

2. American Alpha and Shelton Benjamin vs Jinder Mahal and the Singh brothers vs New Day

3. United States championship- Kevin Owens vs Baron Corbin(c) vs Nakamura vs Sami Zayn

4. Cross band champion vs champion- Sasha Banks(c) vs Charlotte(c) in a lumberjill match

5. Raw tag team championships- The (new) Wyatt family(c) vs The "Broken" Hardys

6. IC championship-Roman Reigns(c) vs Dean Ambrose

7. Brock Lesnar vs Samoa Joe

8. wwe world heavyweight championship- Rusev(c) vs AJ Styles

9. Universal championship- Seth Rollins(c) vs Finn Balor(w/Anderson and Gallows)

far far far far too early to be contemplating next years Wrestlemania. How they can keep Lesnar vs Reigns apart until April is beyond me. The word is Vince is seriously contemplating AJ Styles vs Shinsuke Nakamura for the WWE Title, which would be awesome and a just reward for Styles. No point speculating though with injuries, firings and different guys getting pushed to consider.

1) Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar (Universal Title) - love the idea of the heel turn with Reigns joining Heyman but with an added twist. Ref is down and Ambrose & Rollins come out to do a 3 on 1 beatdown with the triple power bomb. Heyman comes in after the match and the Shield is reformed with Paul Heyman calling the shots!!! May get even more heat then Hogan joining NWO.

2) AJ Styles vs. Nakamura (WWE Title) - the showcase match for the Smackdown brand. This would be a five star match for sure. I would probably have Nakamura win and start a lengthy feud between the two.

3) Rollins/Ambrose vs. The Hardy's (Raw Tag Titles) - The former Shield members combine to dethrone the long reigning face of the Raw Tag Division

4) Finn Balor vs. Bray Wyatt (I-C Title) - This feud should wait to get going and then have it culminate with Balor winning the I-C Title from Wyatt at Mania

5) US Title Ladder Match (Owens vs. Zayn vs. Rusev vs. Ziggler vs. Orton vs. Mahal vs. Zayn) - Sammy Zayn finally gets his moment winning the Title against some very formidable opponents.

6) Charlotte vs. Asuka (Smackdown Women's Title) - 2 of the best women's wrestlers put on a showcase match. Asuka wins in her main roster debut setting up a solid feud for Smackdown.

7) Bailey vs. Sasha (heel) - Raw Women's Title (2 out of 3 falls) - let these 2 have time for a great match that ends with Banks cheating to beat the way over face. Slow this feud, have Bailey regain the Title from Bliss at Summerslam. Then the weeks following you start seeing the friendship dissolve away.

8) Fatal 4 way Cruiserweight Title Match - Neville vs. Aries vs. Kalisto vs. Rich Swann. Have Kalisto win the Gold here

9) Andre Battle Royal - Winner gets Title shot of their choosing. (You can put some main eventers in here to actually make this match interesting). Winner - Samoa Joe (Final 4 guys - Joe, Stroman, Miz, & Cesaro).

10) American Alpha vs. The Revival (Smackdown Tag Titles) - these 2 could pick up from the NXT days and put on a great match.

11) Legends Match to open Mania - John Cena vs. Chris Jericho, have Jericho eliminate Cena in the Rumble and then you start a great feud with great promos.

Rather than plan out the whole show here are some matches that need to happen...

Jericho - US Champion vs Miz - IC Champion with the winner being the first 10 time IC champ.. I'd keep the belt on Jericho for the year, even with his shortish hiatus for touring - it can build up anticipation. Only reason I can see for Miz to still be in IC picture is to bump that number up to 9... Jericho wins it in his final match and retires... vacating both titles on RAW so they can reboot them and have some guys like Roode come up and go right into the picture. This should be the only interbrand match...

Finn Balor vs Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar vs Seth Rollins

WWE WANT Reigns, but it's clear now that he is not really gonna work out... the reaction to Strowman over him shows that (and it might be plan b to use him) but Rollins is clearly still getting the same push... Balor is gonna be up there with the Club by then as a heel... so it makes sense to have Brock in a situation where again, he can lose without "losing"... only this time he does. Balor comes out on top with The Club... setting up the next year with them as the dominant faction and a Shield reunion to face them.

Andre Battle Royal - if you're gonna do it, make it mean something... title shot at their choice of next nights TV or next PPV... Bobby Roode wins it... simples.

Cruiserweight Title - Rey Mysterio vs Neville - Bring Rey back and have him beat Neville.. personally I'd have Neville lose the belt to Kalisto on his return, regain it in time for Mania and Rey's return... definitive "King Of The Cruiserweights" bragging rights at stake.

Samoa Joe vs Triple H - Have Trips retired by Joe in a reverse of this year...

Broken Matt Hardy & Kurt Angle vs Bray Wyatt & Brother Nero - They're clearly setting something up with Bray and Kurt... I can see Bray playing a part in ultimately "breaking" Matt again... Brother Nero with Bray is an interesting wrinkle on the idea... Kurt teams with Matt in an odd couple situation... Jeff can take the loss to Kurt...and the Hardyz facing off at Mania is always good.

The New Day vs Sanity

Have them come in on SD and steal the New Day's thunder right before Mania... debuting them at Mania rather than the night before is risky, but if you add Naomi into New Day between now and then then it works...

Asuka v Charlotte is a given... I think the other side needs a Trish Stratus or similar to put Alexa Bliss over... Charlotte doesn't like it...but Alexa has more upside and is the future ahead of her.

WWE Title

AJ Styles v Shinsuke... Shinsuke comes up slightly short - perhaps even with help from Balor and The Club for AJ - having the group across both brands (and AJ/Balor in the ring together as champs helps erase Eddie/Benoit) works well as a shocking finish.

Loser Leaves WWE Match - John Cena vs Randy Orton... one of them leaves... Orton would be my choice... rest him for a shock return at the Rumble 18 months down the line.

First post in a long time, I have developed a Wrestlemania card taking into consideration the amount of matches on the WM33 card.

Pre Show;

Ladder match for Cruiserweight Championship: Neville v Jack Gallagher v Austin Aries v TJ perkins v ? (turns out to be Hideo Itami).

Smackdown Tag Champions: American Alpha v Singh Brothers.

ATGBR: Anybody not involved in match and include some big names, such as Randy Orton, Dolph Ziggler, Big Show, The Uso's,
-------------------

Main Show;

Universal Champions; Brock V Roman - This is given. Eventually Roman will get the better of Braun.....

WWE Championship; Braun v AJ Styles v Baron Corbin. I still think there is a draft coming and would like Braun to move. AJ being in the match adds the star name but also allows Corbin or Braun to win a championship without the other being pinned.

US Championship; Kevin Owens v John Cena. This was an exciting feud when Owens debuted. Furthermore, the face of America stuff is something to work with to build this feud.

I/C Championship; The Miz v Dean Ambrose v Seth Rollins

Balor Club v Wyatt Family. Harper and Rowen need to be with Wyatt, otherwise there character don't make sense. Two strong factions against each other. Its also possible that you use this opportunity to introduce sister Abigail during the match.

RAW tag Championship; Hardy Boyz v Cesearo and Sheamus.

Smackdown Womens; Charlotte v Becky Lynch

Raw Womens; Sasha v Bayley v Alexa Bliss.

HHH V Samoa Joe. Joe gets match after being let down on the promises provided from HHH when moving to NXT to be the enforcer.

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

AJ Styles (c) VS Shinsuke Nakamura

RAW WOMANS CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

Nia Jax (c) VS Asuka

FATAL FOUR WAY ELIMINATION MATCH FOR THE UNIVERSAL TITLE

Roman Reigns (c)VS Brock Lesnar VS Finn Balor VS Seth Rollins

LAST MAN STANDING MATCH

John Cena VS Braun Strowman

RAW TAG TEAM TITLE LADDER MATCH

The Broken Hardys(c) VS the Revival

WINNER TAKE ALL MATCH

Triple H VS Shane McMahon - Special Referee - Kurt Angle

CHAMPION VS CHAMPIONS MATCH

Samoa Joe (INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION) VS Sami Zayn (UNITED STATES CHAMPION)

Randy Orton VS Kevin Owens

SMACKDOWN WOMANS TITLE MATCH

Charlotte(c) VS Becky Lynch

Samoa Joe VS Dean Ambrose

FATAL FOUR WAY FOR THE SMACKDOWN TAG TEAM TITLES

The New Day (c) VS The Uso's VS American Alpha VS Authors of Pain

Chris Jericho VS Baron Corbin

PRE SHOW

SIX MAN LADDER MATCH FOR THE CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE

Kalisto (c) VS Neville VS Austin Aries VS Rich Swann VS Cedrick Alexander VS Akira Tozawa

Mickie James, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Emma and Alexa Bliss VS Natalya, Carmella, Tamina, Naomi and Ember Moon

ANDRE THE GIANT BATTLE ROYAL

Big Cass, Enzo Amore, Bray Wyatt, Big Show, Apollo Crews, Cesaro, Sheamus, Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows, The Miz, Goldust, R Truth, Mark Henry, Jack Gallagher, Noam Dar, Pete Dunne, Aiden English, Dolph Ziggler, James Ellsworth, Fandango, Tyler Breeze, Tye Dillinger, Sin Cara, Alister Black, Luke Harper, Erick Rowan, Rusev, Jinder Mahal, Viktor, Konnor.

This isn't necessarily the card I want to see happen in all instances, but the card I expect to see come together more or less. A couple might be wishful thinking, but it's really anyone's guess with another superstar shakeup coming certainly before Mania.

Universal Championship: John Cena (c) vs. Roman Reigns

A lot of people are saying Reigns vs Lesnar is a done deal, but I beg to differ. They're moving Cena to Raw and I think this is a big reason why. I see Cena winning his 17th championship at the Rumble, maybe sooner, and putting Reigns over in the main event at the grandest stage of 'em all.

World Heavyweight Championship Triple Threat: AJ Styles (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Finn Balor

I thought about putting Styles and Nakamura 1 on 1 and Balor vs Samoa Joe, but I really think Balor will get moved to Smackdown and if he does, he'll definitely be main eventing for the blue brand. What a match this would be

Brock Lesnar vs. Braun Strowman

With Lesnar likely on his way out after WM34, I don't think they'll have him go in as Universal Champion or main event. Too predictable that he will lose it and it and they don't want abother fan reaction like they had at WM20. Instead, put him against Braun and put him over as the new undisputed beast.

Final Deletion/Wyatt Compound Match: The Hardy Boyz vs. The Wyatt Family

When the Wyatt Family had their segment with New Day at the compound on Raw, I thought that would be a perfect thing for the Hardys to be a part of. Now it's a possibility if they can just reform the Wyatts. Which they should because what good is a cult leader without any followers? Rowan and Harper aren't doing anything, so it makes perfect sense.

Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose

I think this is definitely where they're heading with them reuniting for Summerslam. Maybe they get a tag title reign under their belts before another inevitable split up, but this time Ambrose will play the heel and it's a much needed character change in my opinion.

Control of Raw on the Line: Kurt Angle vs. Triple H

I think this is an obvious one also, with Angle stating in numerous interviews that he feels he has more matches left in him. Triple H will be making his way back around for his yearly match and Angle fills the role of his opponent perfectly.

Randy Orton vs. Samoa Joe

I went back and forth between Joe and Owens for Orton's opponent, as either would be a fresh feud. In the end, I decided to use Owens another way. Orton has the ability to be interesting, even as a face. I think if you put them on the same show in the next superstar shakeup, this is a pairing they have to create before turning Orton heel again where he excels.

Intercontinental Championship: The Miz (c) vs. Chris Jericho

I thought about putting Jericho up against Bobby Roode, but it's time for Jericho to get a much deserved win at Mania. He's always putting guys over at Mania and he should have a big win before he hangs up the boots for good. Surprisingly he's never really had a program with The Miz. Jericho gets his 10th IC Championship in a battle of 2 of the greatest to ever wear the belt.

Smackdown Women's Championship: Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Asuka

I'm hoping they get the most out of Charlotte and put her in an actual wrestling match rather than put her up against Ronda Rousey. Charlotte and Asuka are 2 of the best wrestlers on the roster, male or female, and this match would own.

Raw Women's Championship: Sasha Banks (c) vs. Bayley

Sasha is turning heel, it's inevitable. Maybe they wait til Bayley is back from injury, but it's happening and these 2 will have a match that rivals their NXT Takeover main event which wad phenomenal.

United States Championship Ladder Match: Kevin Owens (c) vs. Sami Zayn vs. Bobby Roode vs. Jason Jordan vs. Jinder Mahal vs. Tye Dillinger

On one hand, I think Owens should be placed in a more important match - maybe even just a 1 on 1 with Zayn to finally finish their feud. On the other hand, there are only so many spots and I liked the 5 or 6 man spot for the IC Title they had going for a couple years, but got away from last year. It's always a good spot for the opening match. Owens does deserve a main event caliber match though, so I'm fine with putting him against someone like Balor or even Orton.

Raw Tag Team Championship Fatal 4-Way: Gallows & Anderson (c) vs. Sheamus & Cesaro vs. The Revival vs. The Usos

The tag team division's future is wide open with so many teams splitting up and injuries. Who knows who will go in or go out as champs, do this is my best guess.

Smackdown Tag Team Championship: New Day (c) vs. Authors of Pain

Also just a wild guess, but I think AoP are likely to be on the main roster by the time Mania rolls around and SD desperately needs them. I think New Day has another long run as champs until they run into these monsters.

Andre the Giant Battle Royal Winner: Big Cass

This match has not lead to much for the winners so far, but it is a great way to get everyone else on the roster involved in the show. Other guys who might not get their own match, but could be included in the 5th annual battle royal include former winners Baron Corbin, Big Show, Mojo Rawley, and a guy they just refuse to give the proper push to for some reason: Rusev.

That's 13 matches and a battle royal. I think this could be one hell of a great Mania.

Here's what I'd like to see:

AJ vs Nakamura (WWE Belt)
Braun vs Brock vs Roman (Universal)
Finn Balor vs Neville (Cruiserweight)
Samoa Joe vs Owens
4 Horsewomen vs WWE 4 horsewomen
Asuka vs Kairi Sane
Rollins& Ambrose vs Uso vs New Day
Miz vs Jericho
Roode vs Orton

Rest of the rosters are in Andre battle royal

I really do not want to see any of the part timers but if they must be