BOOK THIS: Takers Return.

CanYouDigIt98

Occasional Pre-Show
So we saw on Monday Night Raw's 1000th Episode that Undertaker returned to Help his brother Kane From the Mid Card Crew of Mahal, Hunico, Camcho (etc) and Chokeslamed and Tombstoned 2 Of the crew.

After that we seen him and Kane share a Moment in the ring. Like the good old days of The Brothers Of Destruction.

Takers 1st Apperence from that Match with HHH At WM28.

Was this all just for the 1000th Episode or was it for the Future?..

Look at it, Taker really only Has a run from Just before Mania.
And its now only July!

But if you were Part of the creative team what would you book?

I'd let taker go home and do whatever it is he was already doing. We don't need The Undertaker on TV anymore, only for his WM streak. WWE is on the right track, they just are going anywhere. When they decide to however, then we can have some youthful talent filling the air time.

There's no room in pro wrestling for old guys, nor will there ever be. Bringing back anything from the past is bad for business, isn't that right WCW?

Im the biggest Undertaker fan he's my favourite wrestler of all time. But his time is up in the WWE theres no point in having him there in the WWE and as well as that no point in having him have a 1 match a year at WM. He's 20-0 now so just leave it at that whats the point in going on with 21, 22, 23, 24 , 25-0.It's stupid he should just retire or better yet give him one last match at Survior Series where he first began his great career. Let the WWE give him a big Retirement celebration next night on raw and end it theres no point in him staying around he can't wrestle anymore his last few WM matches HBK and HHH had to carry the match for him. He has nothing left to prove all thats left is too put him in the Hall of Fame just come back every few years for cameo's one off shows. Rant over :D

Look, Taker is great. I love his WM matches, which have all been epic... but the guy is ancient, he's brittle, and creative would be incredibly stupid to risk him wrestling much.

Raw1000 is PROBABLY just a little fun from the past. IF they book Taker with Kane, it should be Kane wrestling primarily so the WWE can keep the WM streak going.

Again, bringing him back full-time would take away from the younger guys, and Taker doesn't need to put younger guys over.

If they bring him back in any capacity, I think it should be involvement in a story line, maybe pushing someone over the edge, or starting a build towards WM.

Here's my booking, listen carefully.

Undertaker comes back at TLC to help his brother kane form an attack by Prime time Players. At RR, Brothers of destrucion face PTP for the tag tittles and win. (Kane will carry most of the team) Then at EC when PTP get their rematch. Kane costs them the titles. Undertaker asks why and Kane says because he has been overshadowed by undertaker for too long and now its time for you to go back to hell. This sets up a match at WM 29. After the match undertaker ends up victorious. Undertaker taker uses the ropes to get on his feet to stand. Kane is on the ground lying there. Undertaker does his pose on top of kanes body. Then the lights go out and you hear a huge Kane explosion. the lights go out both Undertaker and Kane have disapeared. But kanes mask and undertakers Urn are laying on the mat. Paul Bearer comes to the ring and picks them up and leaves. THE END.

Here's my booking, listen carefully.

Undertaker comes back at TLC to help his brother kane form an attack by Prime time Players. At RR, Brothers of destrucion face PTP for the tag tittles and win. (Kane will carry most of the team) Then at EC when PTP get their rematch. Kane costs them the titles. Undertaker asks why and Kane says because he has been overshadowed by undertaker for too long and now its time for you to go back to hell. This sets up a match at WM 29. After the match undertaker ends up victorious. Undertaker taker uses the ropes to get on his feet to stand. Kane is on the ground lying there. Undertaker does his pose on top of kanes body. Then the lights go out and you hear a huge Kane explosion. the lights go out both Undertaker and Kane have disapeared. But kanes mask and undertakers Urn are laying on the mat. Paul Bearer comes to the ring and picks them up and leaves. THE END.

First off, are you Pistol-pete maverick from gametalk and inventforum way back in the day?

Anyhow, I like where this was going, though I thought you were going for a casket match deal where one guy would fall in the grave but pull the other in with him at the last second. That would make it the first time someone could take Undertaker down at WM without Taker actually losing the match officially.

Either way, these sound like the only ways it can happen. I also cannot see anyone coming close to ending Undertaker from WM than Kane.

I am 100% agree with Pistol Pete. But i would have the undertaker now where be found until Wrestlemania after EC. As many of you know, i am a huge supporter of Kane vs Undertaker III at Wrestlemania. Both are past their prime and to be honest both does not have much left in the tank (Kane could last but why should he when he doesn't have to prove anything) These two are truely the last of the additude age (Who really shaped it) This will be the end of era match. The mask and the Urn left in the ring would be a great way to have both superstars go out in a fireless glory both in their persepective ways. Having Paul Bearer come out to take these items will show the end of their careers. To have a retirement ceremony for either would not fit their hmo. It can work for ric flair and HBK but not kane or taker. I would say that it should probably wait until wrestlemania 30 because its wrestlemania 30 but i don't know. I would love to see that happen the way Pistol Pete made it. It puts over a new tag team and we see the Brothers tag team again. And finally the biggest match of both of their careers. Besides who does Undertaker have left to fight besides Cena and Rock and Maybe Lesnar. If it couldnt be kane i would want to see Rock because they never really faced one another.

Big Taker fan. I would not want him in every week storylines anymore. Although... I say that for just solo work. Bros of Distruction is awesome. They could bring the tag division back. If it was him and Kane in Tag division, it helps the division and gives these younger tag teams a great push! If Taker is doing matches in Tag Team matches, he isn't doing as much to his body as solo matches do. Fans are happy, and so his body. If they wanted to have Kane turn on him after Rumble and set up a WM match, I'm fine with that. Or they they could have some other star player call Taker out for a WM match and they just stop the Bros of Distruction storyline. (doesn't seem a far stretch since WWE seems to enjoy just randomly ending storylines with no explanation)

Some people like to do this random hating on Taker... But you know we all love hearing the Gong. Gives me chills everytime! LEGEND!

So we saw on Monday Night Raw's 1000th Episode that Undertaker returned to Help his brother Kane From the Mid Card Crew of Mahal, Hunico, Camcho (etc) and Chokeslamed and Tombstoned 2 Of the crew.

After that we seen him and Kane share a Moment in the ring. Like the good old days of The Brothers Of Destruction.

Takers 1st Apperence from that Match with HHH At WM28.

Was this all just for the 1000th Episode or was it for the Future?..

Look at it, Taker really only Has a run from Just before Mania.
And its now only July!

But if you were Part of the creative team what would you book?

Purely done for the purposes of nostalgia, there's nothing to book. When Swagger was the champ a few years ago he had a match with Undertaker when the whole Icelandic volcano fiasco has superstars trapped in Europe. In essence, he needed to be there. It's wasn't too different from the Raw 1000 situation. On that occasion he wasn't seen again until the run for Mania that year.

If he hung around now it'd be just like his short run against Kane a couple of years back, and that was disastrous. Keep him out until Rumble time, you know the drill. Year-on-year it works, it sells, it piques interest. It's an aint broke - don't fix situation.

i think a him and kane having a brief run as tag champs could help the tag division. but after that have him go away again until wrestlemania.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back