Book This! - General Discussion

I'm marching on quickly with Elimination Chamber for GCB's WWE, folks. A reminder - for those who haven't yet - that you can post your predictions. Here is the link to the current standings and the format for your predictions: http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showpost.php?p=4267583&postcount=367

Nah, I'm not gonna do quick promos like that, I'm gonna do longer proms than that :p Another thing, I wouldn't write full matches either. I just don't have the time :) Oh, and thanks!

You just need to find the balance then. You want to be more than a list of results and one sentence promos but shorter than describing every single tiny little thing. Whatever you do, some will say they were too short, others will say they were too long so you can't really win! :D Do what suits you and listen to any feedback you're given and you'll be fine in here. If you go back to the last page in the discussion thread (this one), there was a conversation about match length and stuff which might help.

I'm marching on quickly with Elimination Chamber for GCB's WWE, folks. A reminder - for those who haven't yet - that you can post your predictions. Here is the link to the current standings and the format for your predictions: http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showpost.php?p=4267583&postcount=367

You just need to find the balance then. You want to be more than a list of results and one sentence promos but shorter than describing every single tiny little thing. Whatever you do, some will say they were too short, others will say they were too long so you can't really win! :D Do what suits you and listen to any feedback you're given and you'll be fine in here. If you go back to the last page in the discussion thread (this one), there was a conversation about match length and stuff which might help.

Cheers pal, I think I might start from the Night after Wrestlemania 29, with a recap of what happened at Mania, and then I'll move on to thinking of Creative plans etc. I have another BTB on another site, but no-one gives feedback, and I think that really helps :)

And I will defs check out the last page mate, thanks again for your help :D

Cheers pal, I think I might start from the Night after Wrestlemania 29, with a recap of what happened at Mania, and then I'll move on to thinking of Creative plans etc. I have another BTB on another site, but no-one gives feedback, and I think that really helps :)

And I will defs check out the last page mate, thanks again for your help :D

It's two pages back now!

Hahaha, when do you reckon you'll have the Chamber done?

Getting a wriggle on now. Got two matches left. But they're both big ones - including one Elimination Chamber match which takes time. I don't like to give too much of a deadline (so to speak) ...

I'm honestly surprise I lasted. I imagine that I was the one with the 20 points that barely escaped elimination. I nearly booked myself into a corner. Can't wait for this round.

Got my 10 posts up, but still won't let me post a thread? Anyone know why???

EDIT: Ignore that last post LOL! Anyways, my thread will be up sometime next week, and I'm shooting for next week as my first show. (MNR) I will begin with a recap of WM 29, and the backstory to the matches that occured there.

I'm honestly surprise I lasted. I imagine that I was the one with the 20 points that barely escaped elimination. I nearly booked myself into a corner. Can't wait for this round.

I can't speak for anybody else but I loved your match. It flowed really well and I loved the originality of it I never saw anybody say Sheamus vs Warrior is a dream match.

Good to see I'm still hanging in the BT! Factor tournament, It's too bad I didn't win this round as I thought I had a real shot at it. Oh well :shrug:

With promos this round I hate to say it but I don't like my odds of doing well this round, Promos are far from my strongsuit.

So, I made my new thread in the book this section, with my backstory and Roster. But, idiotically, I named it WWE.com (my website) instead of my actual fed name, WWE: New Era! Any suggestions on what to do? I take it you cannot rename threads, so I'll just have to go with it, I guess...

So, I made my new thread in the book this section, with my backstory and Roster. But, idiotically, I named it WWE.com (my website) instead of my actual fed name, WWE: New Era! Any suggestions on what to do? I take it you cannot rename threads, so I'll just have to go with it, I guess...

The only thing I can think of is go to the ask a mod thread and ask if one of them will change it for you.

Anyway as for my thread i'm gonna go plan out a match card now, I had a busy weekend of drinking and was more focused on WZCW this past week. No idea when Impact will be up though.

Hopefully the revival of this section continues, I imagine guys like Theo, Peep and myself will have more time for a BT thread after the tournament has ended. :shrug:

Hopefully the revival of this section continues, I imagine guys like Theo, Peep and myself will have more time for a BT thread after the tournament has ended. :shrug:

Hopefully. It seems that whenever I start a BT I get taken off night shift and I don't have the time during the day to do so. No night shift usually means no BT for me.

I'm sure everyone noticed the newest episode of RAW has been posted right? Course ya did. Anyways, I finally gave in and got a Twitter gimmick. Hit me up, @BrennanEpperson. Always up for a good wrestling discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back