• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Boogeyman and Rene Dupree to ECW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

J-Slim

Rene Dupree worked a Dark Match against Balls on ECW 2 nights ago and maybe could be moved to ECW permanently. Boogeyman, given his gimmick fits in the whole Sci-Fi thing.

i can't see either of these guys having any success in ECW. Out of the 2 i can see Renee Dupree having some success but he needs a tag team partner. Perhaps get Sylvan Grenier and have them reform as a tag team.
As for the Boogeyman, utter crap of a wrestler. I could get more enjoyment out of watching paint dry. ECW fans will booo this guy and he'll probably get hit by beer cups, toilet paper and a vast array of unfriendly flying objects.

i want boogeyman to go to ecw, but i want rene to go back to raw, and get a good push, because he is a very good wrestler

I want Boogeyman to be released with the next bunch of roster cuts and i'd prefer Dupree to go to Smackdown and have some sort of mid card feud.

Dupree and boogey man should be on SD!.ECW fans would boo the shit out of them...For one reason the bad gimmick..I dont like them in ECW...

Boobeyman would fit perfect for ECW on Sci-Fi seeing that they (Sci-Fi) what more of those gimmicks. I don't know how Rene Dupree fits in ECW and frankly I don't even care. Either way I don't like any of those 2 in ECW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back