• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Boobs - Can They Be TOO Big?

Ka-pow? Like in boom? Explosion you know? Or I guess I could just go the easy route and say hot.

Your pantry is huge. Or at least the door is huge.

Flames Out
Dragon

yea, its pretty much the biggest pantry I done been ever seen. I think it used to be a closet and they jsut put shelves into it

kapow.jpg

she has. pic of urself thread, like last week....

I went through like two weeks of posts and didn't see it. My ex had large boobs. Here is my opinion on large boobed girls. If they didn't want their boobs to be their best asset, they would wear looser fitting clothes. My ex wore shirts so tight that her boobs would make it come up and show her belly area or ass area often. But then she would complain about having them. Don't accent them and then complain about them is my phrase of the day folks.

I went through like two weeks of posts and didn't see it. My ex had large boobs. Here is my opinion on large boobed girls. If they didn't want their boobs to be their best asset, they would wear looser fitting clothes. My ex wore shirts so tight that her boobs would make it come up and show her belly area or ass area often. But then she would complain about having them. Don't accent them and then complain about them is my phrase of the day folks.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?p=581057&highlight=dragon#post581057

And it's a problem wearing loose clothes too. I know, I'm not exactly the spaghetti top wearing kind of gal.

Flames Out
Dragon

The way I see it, if I can't put my hand completely over a boob from the top to the bottem, with all inbetween, it's to big for m personally. But big boobs are always great for eye candy

I don't really care that much about boobs, In fact their the last thing I notice about a girl when checking her out for the first time Unless her boobs are so big and and outstanding (and the rest of her body so flat) that you just can't help but notice them

I don't particularly care about breasts, said it before, I usually focus more on ass. But I do like breasts, don't have to be huge, just moderately sized.

B- C cup for me.

My old gf used to be a D i think, my most recent ex a B, same with my current. Doesn't matter much to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back