• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Boobs - Can They Be TOO Big?

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
That's right fellas, this thread is gonna be anout boobs. Boobies. Breasts. Mammaries. Fun bags. Tits. Happy sacks. Saggy skins. Bitch Udders. Onward...

For those who didn't hear, Salinas (aka Shelley Martinez, aka the freak chick who used to accompany waste of space Kevin Thorne to the ring on ECW) quit TNA. What TNA loses, aside from LAX's valet, is about 100 lbs of boobage. I mean, those things were HUGE!

So I ask you - HOW BIG IS TOO BIG!?

I was instantly attracted to this thread. You're right, Salinas boobs are fricken huge! But they can never be too big for me, unless they are sloppy because I'm not a fan of sloppy tits.

Can never be too big :D

In all seriousness it doesnt matter what size they are as long as they have a good shape to them, so lets say they were bigger than my head i wouldnt mind as long as they had a great shape to them :headbanger:

Salinas is probably the limit. borderline even. and huge tits are rough for future endeavors as far as a relationship goes, as they dont age well.

well unless they are implants. then its cool :lmao:

Depends....
You can reach a point of monsterously big that aren't even attractive.
But I like women to have curves.

If boobs are too big for the sexy to be enjoyable, then they are too big. They can be triple H's and if the sex is still good, then I'm good. if they are B's and the sex is crap, then they are crap. It's the sex dude.

Salinas is probably the limit. borderline even. and huge tits are rough for future endeavors as far as a relationship goes, as they dont age well.

well unless they are implants. then its cool :lmao:

qft salenas are the limit anything above that i wouldnt touch with a 20 foot stick

Besides the ever-present back pain, there's the pain of having to run with them and find the right stuff to fit them. And loads of people find them ugly. :/

Flames Out
Dragon

not ugly.

and speaking of that tthread, u need to go look at the new ones I put up eazy deezy. I request this.

I love all boob's, But my favourite size? C cup, Perky c cup.

I did have a little trouble finding it spawn, But i got it, It was in the bottom draw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back