Blackberry Storm Operating System 5.0

D-Man

Gone but never forgotten.
I've owned my Blackberry Storm for about a year now and I must say that before this morning, it didn't live up to its expectations. The applications were slow, internet was crap, and it's functionality just dragged and dragged... it wasn't a good phone at all.

However, this morning, Verizon officially released operating system version 5.0 and I must say that the Blackberry Storm finally rivals the iPhone. It has sped up everything about the phone 100 times!! It's functionality is very similar to the iPhone, as well.

Does anyone out there own a Storm and did you get the update yet?

Verizon FTW!!!! But no, I have the enV touch. So can't help you D-Man. Just had to post that. Sorry bud.

:lmao:

Fuck-putz?!?! What kind of fucktarded word is that? hahaha.

I don't really know if I could suck one out. I might be mouthing at air. I've heard your ass is as loose as Pam Anderson's vagina. ;)

This thread got creepy and freaky lol

I'm sure you are no stranger to the Bar Room, but I just have to say this. Welcome to the Bar Room my friend. Phone threads go to sex, FTS being conservative goes to racism. Anything can and will go to anything. So just relax, take it slow, and let the good times roll haha.

I'm sure you are no stranger to the Bar Room, but I just have to say this. Welcome to the Bar Room my friend. Phone threads go to sex, FTS being conservative goes to racism. Anything can and will go to anything. So just relax, take it slow, and let the good times roll haha.

Lol yeah I been in the bar room before its really entertaining but thanks for the invite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back