• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bill's Blog: Who do YOU want in WWE, TNA, etc.?

Bill.

Just Bill.
Yes, I know. I'm calling my posts a blog even thought it isn't. I'm sorry, but I've always wanted one.....but seriously, I swear I've seen other people on this site do something similar to this. I sincerely don't want to come off as arrogant because I name my posts now. I hope this doesn't count as spam or something, so I'm sorry if I'm wasting your time.

Always, the title says it all. If you could have anyone in the wrestling business in any wrestling company, who would you choose? I mean anyone. This is a pretty open-answered questionm & it would be interesting to see what the IWC thinks.

Here's my pick: Paul Heyman going to TNA. Now, I don't care much for TNA, & would rather see Paul in the WWE as a TV character. But I don't want Paul in TNA to be on TV. I want to see him doing the booking for TNA. I sincerely think that he could single-handedly bring back TNA from the depths of failure & maybe become a severe threat to WWE someday. I mean, TNA is bad with it's booking in my opinion. 2008 was great for TNA. Sure, some of it was stupid, but it was the likable kind of stupid. Now TNA is the unlikable kind of stupid. The point is, I think TNA needs a guy like Heyman, & in my opinion, there is only one guy like Heyman, & it's Paul E. Dangerously himself(bad joke).

What about you guys of the proud WrestleZone forums? What do you think? Just try to mention these things:

-Who do want to debut/return in a different wrestling organization?(dead or alive; superstar or other wrestling personality)

-Where do you want he or she to go?(Any company, no limits)

-Why do you want him or her to go there?

-What would he or she do?

Say anything, whether it's possible or not. I'm surprised no one has brought this topic up before(or maybe they have & I'm just the idiot who doesn't know that). Enjoy my "blog". If you guys think I should do it more, then maybe I will. If not, then I'll probably create a new account 'cause I'll be too embarrassed to use my old one(jeez, my jokes are bad.....including the ones where I say my jokes are bad). So post away, guys.

---Bill

The WWE needs to hire everyone in TNA who has actual talent. Then they need to release garbage like Johnny Curtis, David Otunga, Heath Slater etcetera.

I would like to see paul heyman as an announcer or manager role in WWE. I wouldn;t care if he did some creative too. AJ Styles and Samoa Joe would be cool to have in WWE. And the tag-teams Beer Money and MCMG. The wwe needs actual tag teams.

Also, the WWE needs to bring back Angle in some easy schedule deal. It's good to have a guy like angle around, if he can pass all tests of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back