Bill Goldberg's Career is Dead....

INDYjon22

Nome is where your heart is
Not really, but does anyone remember the storyline in wcw where Buff Bagwell and Lex Luger killed Goldberg's career? Well I do and I just came across the funeral on Monday Nitro. on Youtube today. The reason I even bring this up is because I was their live that night at Nitro because it was in Fort Wayne. It was also the night after Sid Vicious broke his leg, a truly sick moment.

Not really, but does anyone remember the storyline in wcw where Buff Bagwell and Lex Luger killed Goldberg's career? Well I do and I just came across the funeral on Monday Nitro. on Youtube today. The reason I even bring this up is because I was their live that night at Nitro because it was in Fort Wayne. It was also the night after Sid Vicious broke his leg, a truly sick moment.

Red Rep coming your way for misleading thread titles-- one of my biggest pet peeves on here and something Jake and I sparred with for a while.

You're lucky this wasn't tried in the WWE section.

Sorry to scare everyone, but I needed a title that would get attention. The funeral is actually pretty entertaining for WCW at the end of the line. Buff Bagwell makes me laugh.

Sid, do you seriously think that I would try this in the main forums? Like Big Sexy said, it's the bar room.

I think Sid should stop being a prick about thread titles in general, but who am I to say so? I'm not a wise and learned mod.

Yeah but you can't claim someone's dead in a thread title who isn't no matter which forum it is

Neither is he. :D
""Fuck, shit, Jesus" is right."

Lucky-Number-Slevin%20-%2021%20-%20Bruce-Willis.jpg

Well, I do apologize to anyone that got worried Goldberg was actually dead. I thought I would try my hand at creating controversy, oh well, my bad. Though I do not believe I was being a cunt.....

That was funny. Also, Sid, I am pretty sure you cannot infract someone for using a misleading thread title.

Gasp!

He says it as though he has something more up his sleeve though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back