Biggest Name To Never Wrestle At Mania?

The Brain

King Of The Ring
Who is the biggest name that has wrestled for WWE during the WrestleMania years that has not wrestled at mania besides Jerry Lawler?

I really can't think of too many notable guys over the last 27 years that haven't wrestled at mania. Superstar Billy Graham made a brief comeback during the summer of 1987 but that was over by the time WM4 came around. The only name that comes to mind off the top of my head is Lance Storm. Who else?

Remember the person you list needed to compete in WWE within the mania timeframe. In other words, DON'T SAY STING.

STING

Just kidding. But he was the first I thought of when I saw this. It would have to be Jerry Lawler.

Without question it's Sean Waltman. One of the greatest workers to ever step foot in a wrestling ring, was in WWE for quite some time on multiple occasions, and never got a match at Wrestlemania. Damn shame.

Also, Alundra Blayze is the greatest woman's wrestler in WWE history in my book, and she never got to have a match at Wrestlemania. So, she immediately comes to mind for me as well.

Without question it's Sean Waltman. One of the greatest workers to ever step foot in a wrestling ring, was in WWE for quite some time on multiple occasions, and never got a match at Wrestlemania. Damn shame.

Except for that European Championship match against Shane at WM 15 and the tag team match with the Road Dogg against Kane and Rikishi at WM 2000.

Except for that European Championship match against Shane at WM 15 and the tag team match with the Road Dogg against Kane and Rikishi at WM 2000.

Alundra Blayze had a match at Wrestlemania X I believe.

Shit, you guys are right. I went to this page where I thought it listed the results to every Wrestlemania and searched (Ctrl+F) for both names and came up with nothing. Was too impatient just to look myself. Have no idea how the Shane McMahon match slipped my mind though... fuck, I feel dumb. It's been way too long since I watched an entire old Wrestlemania from start to finish, instead of just certain matches from each one.

Anyways, guess the answer is nobody at this point, other than what Sam said.. Daniel Bryan.

I knew the WM 15 match just from remembering HHH turning on him. I had to look up the 2000 one though. There really isn't a decent number of wrestlers who haven't competed at Mania besides that have competed in the E before. Bryan will no longer be one of those who haven't this year. I guess you can say Mistico if his signing is true.

So Pillman, Douglas, and Storm so far. I wouldn't really count Bryan as he hasn't been a part of WWE during mania yet.

Not true... Wrestlemania 15 vs. Shane McMahon for the European title. that's the match when Triple H turned on DX.

EDIT: Shit, beat me to it.

I would say Bruno Sammartino but he cornered his son at WM1 and was in the battle royal in WM2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back