• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Biggest AMA on Reddit thus far! RIC FLAIR!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocker

Dark Match Winner
Holy shit. Ric Flair is doing an AMA on Reddit. You can ask him anything and he will answer it!

Doesn't that tell you guys that relevance of Reddit compared to trash forums like WrestleZone?

It's a compulsion isn't it? You really can't help yourself can you?

I kind of feel back for making fun of a mentally challenged person all this time.

Its not a compulsion. I'm just letting you guys know how much superior Reddit is than WrestleZone.. explain to me why one of the top 10 wrestling legends like Ric Flair would host an AMA on Reddit instead of WrestleZone?

I'm missing the point being made here? How does Ric Flair doing a Q&A on a site make it superior?

Its not a compulsion. I'm just letting you guys know how much superior Reddit is than WrestleZone.. explain to me why one of the top 10 wrestling legends like Ric Flair would host an AMA on Reddit instead of WrestleZone?
Because Wrestlezone doesn't do AMAs you fucking knob gobbler.

I'm missing the point being made here? How does Ric Flair doing a Q&A on a site make it superior?

Because if a wrestling legend like Ric Flair visits Reddit and even offers to spend his precious time on that website, it clearly means that Reddit is an important site.

Now would Ric Flair even VISIT WrestleZone? No because wrestlezone is so irrelevant. A lot of casuals never even heard of it. But a lot of casuals do visit Reddit a lot

Reddit is so much better than WrestleZone but still I will be active on a inferior site like WrestleZone so as to boast about my high level choice.
-Crocker Logic

Because if a wrestling legend like Ric Flair visits Reddit and even offers to spend his precious time on that website, it clearly means that Reddit is an important site.

Now would Ric Flair even VISIT WrestleZone? No because wrestlezone is so irrelevant. A lot of casuals never even heard of it. But a lot of casuals do visit Reddit a lot

:icon_neutral: :shrug:

k... Given both are used to discuss wrestling, amongst other things, you're gonna have to give me more reason than that as to why one is 'clearly superior'.

:icon_neutral: :shrug:

k... Given both are used to discuss wrestling, amongst other things, you're gonna have to give me more reason than that as to why one is 'clearly superior'.

Better posters, WAY more active, better and more discussions, passionate wrestling fans, people who take their time to make GIF's to sum up a segment, they send links to stream Raw or PPV's unlike WZ which is too pussy to do that.

Better posters,

No. The good to bad ratio is exactly the same as it is on any other wrestling forum.

WAY more active,

Quantity ≠ quality.

better and more discussions,

More? Sure. Better? No. You have to dig real deep to find anything worth talking about because the top comments on any post are always the same lame, tired, played out jokes that get upvoted to fuck.

I mean for fuck's sake yesterday there were no less than 7 different threads just consisting of a gif of AJ reversing moves into the Styles Clash.

passionate wrestling fans,

No different than anywhere else.

people who take their time to make GIF's to sum up a segment,

No different than anywhere else.

they send links to stream Raw or PPV's unlike WZ which is too pussy to do that.

Being a criminal is a positive quality?

Look I'm more active on Reddit than I am here anymore but I'm not pretending it's actually any better. The hivemind mentality there is fucking brutal sometimes.

Better posters, WAY more active, better and more discussions, passionate wrestling fans, people who take their time to make GIF's to sum up a segment, they send links to stream Raw or PPV's unlike WZ which is too pussy to do that.

What do you hope to achieve by putting this opinion of yours on the 'inferior forum's board'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back