Big Show, Nash, Booker, and ? vs. Corre

Jeremy5144

Dark Match Winner
It appears that the WWE is going with a Corre vs. Big Show feud for Wrestlemania. My thoughts on this is I was discussing this as an idea for my dissapointment in yesterday's RAW as it turned out not to be Sting. What if Big Show reforms the NWO for one night only which would consist of himself, Booker, Nash, and Sting for a match with the Corre. All are former members of the NWO. My question is would there be any interest on WWE's part to reform the NWO now that they have some pieces to feud with the Corre at Wrestlemania 27 in Atlanta.

Any thoughts?

I think it will definitely be Team Show vs The Corre at Mania but I don't expect the NWO name to be revived.

Given Booker's commentary on The Corre I think he may well get involved in this one and I see no reason why Nash couldn't be part of the team as well. It has crossed my mind that Sting could be the 4th man but I suspect it will be someone like Kane instead, since I think all his action against Taker are forgotten and he's back to being that odd tweener he was before last summer.

I don't like the idea of using a bunch of has beens in a match against one of the top stables in the WWE today. The WWE is already having their nostalgia match with Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole, just like how they had Bret Hart vs. Vince McMahon last year, and Chris Jericho vs. The Legends at Mania 25.

If they're going to put Corre into a match they should use The Corres heat to help get some regular performing faces over. I still think Big Show should lead the team, but I think there should be some guys from the Smackdown wrestling roster instead of some one-time appearance guys. I'm thinking a team of Big Show, Chris Masters, JTG, and perhaps R-Truth.

Let the Corre use their abilities to help get some current wrestlers over, they don't need the help of has-beens to get more heat.

Im thinking reform Kane and Show against The Corre in a 4-on-2 Handicap or have the two challange for the tag titles alongside 3 other teams to hopefully have a tag turmoil. Have The Corre win either to get them over unlike Big Show vs SES at Summerslam (UUGHH).

This isn't that bad of an idea.

With two heel stables, I don't think the fans will know who to react for if a Corre vs. Nexus match took place. Secondly, in my original WrestleMania card, and I believe its a realistic WrestleMania card, I had 12 matches, as I had Barrett vs. Show and Nexus vs. Corre. It really kills two birds with one stone to allow longer matches.

It does leave the Nexus guys (bar Punk) off WrestleMania but Ryan and McGillicutty are probably a year off a match at Mania and the WWE won't fret about no match for Otunga. Anyway, they Nexus guys will run in on the Punk-Orton match.

I have no problem with their being two nostalgia matches at this years Mania. I see this Mania as the transition to a new era. The youth movement is in works. We've had a bunch of new guys in the Corre and Nexus debut. We saw Swagger, The Miz and Ziggler all win World Championships. If this puts over The Corre or allows them to get the necessary experience, then I'm all for it. Plus I would like to see Diesel at WrestleMania one more time.

Have Kane and Big Show vs Corre in a 4v2 Handicap Match like someone said earlier.Kane and Big Show were former Tag Team Champs and were very dominant.They could even lead up to a 2v2 No DQ/Tables(which i want to see)Match at Extreme Rules(or whatever the next PPV is) for the Tag Team Titles and Win them and starting a feud with the Corre.That could at least bring a little bit of credibility back.

Yeah i could see this and would look forward to this , another corre attack on show and then booker runs in ring and helps then bring nash into it somehow. i doubt sting will ever be part of WWE though

I don't know, I don't think Corre will be wrestling Big Show at WrestleMania as a collective group.

I think it might just be Wade Barrett vs Big Show as 1 on 1.

After Gabriel and Slater won the titles and won them back again from Miz and Cena I think that those two will be involved in some sort of interbrand, interstable tag team match with two members from the New Nexus. Perhaps Otunga and Ryan.

JGlass was on the money before. WWE already has Cole and Lawler as it's nostalgia match and if we have a reformation of NWO for one night only along with the Rock at WrestleMania, Trish Stratus (MAYBE) at WrestleMania, Diesel and Booker T could just seem a bit too much and take time away from some of the younger guys who need the WrestleMania opportunity more to try and create a moment. Booker and Diesel could end up stealing the light in that match.

I think Big Show vs Wade Barret accompanied by Ezekiel Jackson would be better.

I would definitely mark out for a Big Show, Diesel, Booker T and maybe DDP (since he hosted the new WCW Nitro DVD) vs The Corre in an 8-Man Tag Team Match at WrestleMania.

a WrestleMania with Rock, HHH, Taker, HBK (HoF and possibly ref for the HHH/Taker match), Trish, Diesel, Booker T, DDP, Cena, Miz, Orton, Punk, Edge, Del Rio, Big Show and an appearance by Austin to introduce the Tough Enough cast (rumored to take place), would be EPIC...the names go on and would be one of the most EPIC WrestleMania's of all time.

Problem i see with Booker T and Kane is that Booker T is doing commentating and Kane is a heel. If we are going to get logical about this i think we can still see Kevin Nash and Marella and Koslov do have programs with The Corre.

With that I can see WM27 be The Corre vs. The Big Show, Diesel, Santino Marella, and Vladamir Kozlov in some sort of elimination tag team match.

I think that a 4 on 4 match would be quite interesting and with it being in Atlanta i like the idea of Nash,Booker and Show in a match, i think a good partner for them would be Chris Jericho as he would fit into the "WCW" team idea and Y2J is a big enough name to give the match the star power.

Yes, i truly think if jericho would return then this is the way to do it however i seriously doubt it!!!!!!!!!!!! i think the other man should be a surprise only to be disclosed in the match it will bring some sort of suspense towards this match!!!!!!!!!:)

I'm not too psyched about this match taking place. If it is going to be Big Show teaming up with someone to take on the Corre, then it should be Big Show and Kane vs. The Corre in a handicap match. If there is no Money in the Bank, then I could see Christian and Kofi Kingston being added to this match if Christian isn't participating in the World Heavyweight Championship. I don't see Booker T or Nash getting involved in this match.

It looks like it will be Wade Barrett, Ezekiel Jackson, Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater up against Big Show and Kane... and probably Kofi Kingston and Christian. Stupid how they are getting rid of MITB as now there are a handful of guys being left off the card. If they kept MITB they could of put Kofi and Christian in it and put Diesel and Booker in the match with Show and Kane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back