• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Big Show Heel Turn Ahead?

IMO I DONT THINK shw would turn bc he is teaming with kane and unlees the both thurn heel which i doubt bc kane just changed to a face so u no i just so doubt show turning heel

...I thinnk your just overthinkging it

Big Show is a natural face, he's got a big smile, he's quite funny and generally speaking children love giants. With R-Truth's recent turn, Alberto Del Rio's drafting and The Miz already being on the brand there is absolutely no need for Show to turn heel. He's better as a face, and with The Miz he has a ready made proper feud thanks to their tag team. Big Show is fine as he is, no need for a turn.

Big Show is so genuine and enjoyable as a face, not many guys can do it as well as Show. He can play the Heel role, but his skill as a face far outmatches his heel. Plus with Mark Henry and R-Truth recently turning to make Show turn right now would be foolish, not only are there to many heels in the WWE right now but RAW is in desperate need of a legit face who is more than a mid carder. Not to mention the fact that it would effect he and Kane's tag team, which I dont think should happen right now, I would prefer it didnt happen at all but if it must happen make it in a few months. Maybe after they lose their tag titles and they both lose it and turn heel on a quest to get their titles back. But right now I say NO heel turn for Show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back