Big names and the Tag Team titles.

thejon5386

Dark Match Winner
Over the years WWE has been known to take two top name stars or one top star and one up and coming star and give them the tag titles. Who do you think would be a good team now, with the current Raw and Smackdown rosters?(Current storylines aside)

my opinion:

Raw - Carlito/Ric Flair or Jeff Hardy/Kane

Smackdown - Lashley/Rey or Lashley/Batista

My opinion...

RAW
If the Sissy Squad breaks up and Kenny turns face, throw Kenny & Jeff together to try and form something if Jeff isn't the IC Champion.

SmackDown!
I say put Lashley & Matt together =)

Hass and Shelton together

Put Jeff on SD with Matt

The world greatest tag team & the Hardy Boyz

most definitely would I enjoy to see Shelton & Haas together once again! They would be the definitive tag team in the WWE (not in pro wrestling though because Styles & Daniels are spectacular). Jeff and Matt will reunite we just don't know when. Lashley and Batista look good together, but that would deprive Smackdown! of two singles main eventers.

Brilliance In Supremacy said:
most definitely would I enjoy to see Shelton & Haas together once again! They would be the definitive tag team in the WWE (not in pro wrestling though because Styles & Daniels are spectacular). Jeff and Matt will reunite we just don't know when. Lashley and Batista look good together, but that would deprive Smackdown! of two singles main eventers.

then his another idea

put Nitro on smackdown back with Mercecy(can't spell it) and reform MNM
yeah they would need Melina overwise it would be just MN

I'd mix it up and put Haas and Masters... Haas has the skill and Masters just needs some toning in the ring and Haas can help him with that.

I would say edge/nitro or nitro/orton or even edge/orton however this kills at least two heel main eventers.

smackdown
finlay/regal to go with the royal knights thing or matt and psicosis

I never really liked the idea when the WWE put two random mid-card or main event wrestlers together for a makeshift tag team and slapped the belts on them. It kinda killed the credibility of the tag team division and the tag team titles as a whole, and made it what it is now. Tag teams should be well developed with good chemistry and AT LEAST matching tights.The WWE needs to put some serious work into their tag division.

But I do agree with the reformation of Haas/Benjamin and the Hardy Boyz. You guys should check out my old thread about ways for rebuilding the Tag Team Divisions.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=4687&page=2

It was ok a few years ago when top stars held the tag titles for a while, but the titles are utterly worthless now so their is non I care to see.

Your ideas could work if they can do it!

I would like to see Kenny leaves "THE DOFUS PATROL!" aka Spirit Squad and join either Lance Cade (if he can break away from Trevor Murdoch again.) or got what Banes said, Jeff Hardy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back