Biffy Clyro?

Freedom 35

Kyle Orton Legend Killer
I was reading Rock Sound UK magazine and in their top 100 albums of the year list they said their new album was the best of the year

I have only heard a little bit by these guys and it sounded pretty good and Im wondering if anyone around here knows something about them and how they really are and how good they actually sound and for the most part if theyre deserving of all this hype?

Im not really to fond of them there on my favorite records company, roadrunner records. Ive lisitened to them when i was bored but nothing really to give the top honours to. All and all i would give them a 6.5/10. ima say it lol dont stop lisiting to the band you are now because there nothing to flip around about.

I find them dreadful. There's something totally disingenuous about the music I can't quite put my finger on. They sound like a Post-Emo Punk band with a weak frontman. It either sounds like your listening to an indie Evanescence or a bunch of Idlewild b-sides with this band. I don't think they're deserving of all, not to mention any, hype at all.

really?

when I saw the review it said finally music has a new album to rival the importance of Nirvanas-Nevermind or At The Drive-ins-Relationship of Command and I knew right away that either it would be unbearably good or a huge letdown, and as it turns out may be a huge letdown. from what I heard the frontman did sound kind of weak so I can understand what MattMoses was trying to say but musically they didnt sound that bad so I geuss Ill have to listen to more to really form an opinion but so far IM kind of feeling letdown by this band

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back