• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BFG series....

akash

Dark Match Jobber
i know many post are already made about it but find it interesting,so check this out...
MONDAY MORNING IMPACT (by Dr. X, Impact Wrestling Professor) - Hello, Impact Wrestling fans and welcome to the debut column of "Monday Morning Impact!". Every Monday, you can follow the Bound For Glory Series and see where your favorite Impact Wrestling athlete sits in the updated standings. Along with the first standings, I have added my educated opinion and odds of each participants chances of winning the BFGS (Bound For Glory Series) but remember, the odds are for entertainment purposes only and "betting is illegal at Bushwood". Now that I have dated myself, let's get to "Monday Morning Impact"........

Here were this past weekend results.

THURSDAY NIGHT ON IMPACT WRESTLING
Rob Van Dam pinned Samoa Joe- 7 points for RVD

FRIDAY NIGHT IN TORONTO, CANADA
Scott Steiner pinned Matt Morgan- 7 points for Steiner
AJ Styles pinned The Pope- 7 points for Styles

SATURDAY NIGHT IN BUFFALO, NEW YORK
Matt Morgan pinned The Pope- 7 points
Gunner pinned AJ Styles- 7 points

So, here is the leaderboard going into this Thursday night’s Impact Wrestling on Spike

LEADERBOARD

Rob Van Dam- 7 points
The favorite based off of his recent victory over Samoa Joe on Thursday. 5 star start. Odds of winning; 2 to 1.

Scott Steiner- 7 points
Tough loss to Matt Morgan at Slammiversary has motivated Big Poppa Pump, as he got revenge Friday in Buffalo. Has the Recliner....and physique. Odds of winning; 6 to 1.

Gunner- 7 points
He's beaten two, count 'em, TWO, World Champions in the span of two weeks. Gunning down champions, one at a time. Odds of winning; 3 to 1.

AJ Styles- 7 points
Great but brutal match against Bully Ray at Slammiversary may have taken something out of him. Phenomenal competitor. Odds of winning; 5 to 2.

Matt Morgan- 7 points
Recent victory over Scott Steiner at Slammiversary gives him momentum heading into tournament. Has shown blue print for success. Odds of winning; 4 to 1.

Samoa Joe- 0 points
If RVD is the favorite and Joe stood toe to toe with him on Thursday's Impact Wrestling, he's not far off the leader. Joe knows winning streaks. Odds of winning; 4 to 1.

The Pope- 0 points
Proven track record makes him a sleeper. Could see his coronation at BFG. Odds of winning; 7 to 1.

James Storm- 0 Points, N/A
A tag team technician who has had singles success in the past. Could be drinking champagne instead of beer at BFG. Odds of winning; 6 to 1.

Bobby Roode- 0 points, N/A
Recent injury may cost him in the upcoming weeks but talent could lead him to BFG. Always pays to be Roode. Odds of winning; 7 to 1.

Crimson- 0 points, N/A
On a winning streak so until someone figures out how to beat him, gotta be amongst the favorites. Red hot. Odds of winning; 4 to 1

Bully Ray- 0 points, N/A
Great but brutal match against AJ Styles at Slammiversary may have taken something out of him. Ultra tough. Odds of winning; 5 to 2.

Devon- 0 points, N/A
Seasoned veteran who has the size and determination to make it to BFG. Will make everyone testify to his toughness. Odds of winning; 7 to 1

Match of the Week
RVD's 5 star frog splash bested Samoa Joe Thursday on Impact Wrestling to pick up 7 points. He sent a message to the locker room that the the BFGS World Title shot goes through him. Samoa Joe could have easily won the match as well so he has to be considered another strong contender in the BFGS. Great way to kick off the BFGS!!

Who's Hot
Gunner. He's mowed down Sting and Mr. Anderson in successive weeks while both held the World Championship. He then added a pinfall victory vs AJ Styles in Buffalo, NY over the weekend to gain 7 points. So basically he beat the '74 Oakland A's, '76 Cincinnati Reds and '77 New York Yankees (yes, I am a baseball fan and yes, I am old) in the span of 16 days......... all by pinfall. Wow!

Upcoming BFGS Highlighted Match
Bully Ray vs Scott Steiner. What happens when the immovable object meets the irresistible force? Guess we will find out Thursday. This is another "message sent to the locker room" type of match that the winner will gain points and a psychological advantage.

Until next week, remember................winning isn't everything but losing won't get you a World Title match at Bound For Glory. That's why.......WRESTLING MATTERS!!!

got it on impact wrestling's website and reallly find it great that they are pushing it hard and making it feel more serious and competative.
whats your take on this new vibe and approach of TNA....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back