• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BFG: Knockout Tag Team Championship - Sarita & Taylor Wilde vs. The Beautiful People

Status
Not open for further replies.

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
These four will face off in a tag team match with Sarita & Taylor Wilde's Knockout tag team titles on the line. I expect them to retain here, but I wouldn't be too shocked if The Beautiful People pick up the tag titles. You have to imagine Lacey Von Erich will get involved in this match someway. Should be entertaining if only to see the sexy Velvet Sky's entrance.

Is it wrong for me to actually be looking forward to the wrestling here? This match will definitely be on late, if just for the fact they need some filler to get from Foley/Abyss to AJ/Sting. The entrances are nice and all, but Sarita and Madison are very good in the ring, and it's not like Taylor and Velvet are jobbers either. I'd usually think the BP win here, but if all the reports are true about scaling back TV time, there's no reason to stick belts on them. Let Lacey interfere, but make Sarita/Taylor look strong for winning anyway.

[QUOTE Should be entertaining if only to see the sexy Velvet Sky's entrance.[/QUOTE]

Truer words were never spoken.

Sarita and Taylor Wilde are definately good workhorses and shouldn't be deprived of the straps yet. I doubt even with Von Erich's immenent interference that they'll be beaten.

Besides, in the current state they are in, being that Madison Rayne is the only proficent worker, now is not the best time to put emphasis on the Beautiful People.

To be honest, I'm looking forward to this match. In all honesty, it's not unusual at all for the Knockouts to have the most entertaining match on the card. Sarita and Taylor Wilde are very good in the ring, easily the best in-ring workers of TNA's women's roster. Velvet Sky and Madison Rayne are pretty decent overall, I wouldn't call them great, but I've definitely seen much worse. As for Lacey Von Erich's role in the match, I dunno really. Frankly, I'll be impressed if she manages to keep from tripping over her own two feet.

I'd say that this will be a good, solid tag match though Sarita and Taylor Wilde are all but guaranteed a win here. Latest backstage talk is that the BP are mostly going to be a mic faction for the time being as neither Rayne or Sky are on the level of Angelina Love in the ring. So, unless those plans have changed, expect a retain.

This was a damn fine match for where it was on the card. The opening segment went a bit long, with Lacey using her looks to try and stay at ringside, but I can't say I didn't enjoy it. The BP worked the match pretty well, which surprised me, but the right people won, and Sarita looked amazing. This is good for building them as true champs, and hopefully they can continue the program until another tag team comes along.

This was a good match, agreed. It ended kind of abruptly, but for what it was, it was very good. Much better than it could have been certainly. I still don't see why Sarita and Taylor Wilde are the champs though, outside of having an excuse to still have them on air. The Beautiful People, even without Angelina Love, continue to be highly entertaining. Velvet needs some gold around her waist though damnit.

Well for me it was a very nice mach to see, and well the right team won. TAylor and Sarita has very nice chemistry and from both teams they are the best by far. Velvet is good but Madyson is way better in the ring and well Lacey's involvement was not bad and was brief, hopefully she comes along and starts learning fast.

I have seen her matches and she is not that bad, the girl can take a beating but she cares to much on her looks during matches, she needs to focus more on her rate work because when she does she can be good, by no means an Angelina Love but with good potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back