Bets are off on WZ's next Prisoner...

Whap Me Jungles

singularly terrible
I realize my response is going to be deleted quick as hell and im gonna get suspended for writing this, but i dont care!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? THIS IS YOUR THREAD?????? YOU CANT THINK OF ANYTHING THAT IS RELEVANT TO WRESTLING TODAY, YOU HAVE TO ASK IF A RED LANTERN WOULD HAVE WORKED FOR A JOBBER!!!!! AND YES SHANE HELMS WAS A JOBBER!!!!!! FOR GOODNESS SAKE GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND WRITE ABOUT SOMETHING WORTHWHILE!!!! I AM NOT ABLE TO PRODUCE THREAD LIKE YOU BUT I COULD COME UP WITH SOMETHING A HELL OF A LOT BETTER THAN THIS!!!

:lmao:

I didn't realize you were a G mod, I always thought you were a P mod, which was a category specially made for you.

I didn't realize you were a G mod, I always thought you were a P mod, which was a category specially made for you.

That may have been the second run, I do recall that now. The first time though,("your reveiw was better than mine!") was a G mod for a very long time

That may have been the second run, I do recall that now. The first time though,("your reveiw was better than mine!") was a G mod for a very long time

<3

I was such a noob that I had no idea what was going on. I just thought it was cool that guy with a big green rep bar liked what I was writing.

And why didn't you push me to power again? Only reason I could imagine would be fear of not being thought of the most bad ass moderator.

Although I am not sure if you left before Dagger got modded.

Lee was P-Mod in 2009, right before he became G-Mod. I believe this was all before NorCal's 2nd mod run, so unless he was a P-Mod during his first run then the position would have been made for Lee, not NorCal. They are the only two P-Mods we have ever had, that I can think of anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back