• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best way to toughen up an infant?

Best way to toughen up a child?

• Shot of Jack in the Morning and Before Bed.

• Military School.

• 1950s Catholic School.

• Expose them to Classic Rock.

• Ten Lashes as Go-To Punishment.

• Gymnastics Lessons.

• No Training Potty.

• No Training Wheels.

• Throw them in the Deep End without Water Wings.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
We have a thread in the Cigar Lounge about how parents need to stop shielding their children. I didn't actually read the thread, but I have a pretty good feeling that there's a good discussion to be had on HOW parents should toughen up their child once they've decided that shielding them breeds *****es and social workers who produce nothing of monetary value.

Vote or contribute your own unique ideas. After all, this thread isn't just about my parenting strategies. We can all share.

It produces nothing of value. I heard somewhere that shit like that is why the economy is in the tank. Personally, I think it's pretty solid logic.

The can help abused children.

Or, if they're corrupt, just continue to abuse them.

Leave your babies out on a hill side for 2 days. If the baby isn't dead or eaten by woodland critters after the two days, bring him or her home.
That's something the Spartans used to do. And look how hardcore they were.

Leave your babies out on a hill side for 2 days. If the baby isn't dead or eaten by woodland critters after the two days, bring him or her home.
That's something the Spartans used to do. And look how hardcore they were.
I'd do that if I wasn't afraid he/she would dry up and wrinkle.

Nothing says "Tough Love" and "I mean business" like knifing a Care Bear while forcing your 3 yr old to watch, helplessly, as you rip the stuffing out and bleed its cotton onto the floor.

I'm just sayin...

Some of you people just need to be loved it seems.

Anyways... hang them upside down by their big toes and tell them they have 12 hours to escape or else they will be forced to watch a Michael Jackson crotch grabbing marathon.

When you know they're lying just break out the waterboard, teaches them honesty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back