• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best TV Fans

Richard Blonoff

Make America Rassle Again
http://www.tvguide.com/News/TVs-Best-Fans-Conest-Winner-1057708.aspx

TV Guide ran a contest for the best TV fans, and the results came out today. Just thought I would share. The top 28 are in the spoilers.

1. My Little Pony
2. Doctor Who
3. The Walking Dead
4. Firefly
5. Star Trek
6. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
7. Family Guy
8. Game of Thrones
9. Supernatural
10. Breaking Bad
11. Bones
12. Community
13. NCIS
14. Lost
15. Once Upon a Time
16. Arrested Development
17. Castle
18. Chuck
19. Smallville
20. Battlestar Galactica
21. The Vampire Diaries
22. Glee
23. True Blood
24. Veronica Mars
25. Twin Peaks
26. Roswell
27. Jericho
28. Dallas

I remembered voting on this, lol.

I just finished Twin Peaks this past week and reading up on the fans of this show and reading their messageboards and what not, it's safe to say Twin Peaks has the best and most intelligent fanbase of any television show I've ever followed. The Wire's a close second, and Buffy/Firefly are tied for 3rd.

What other show has made the fans produce as much fan content in a short span of time than the MLP community has? You don't see a "Top 10 Video/Song from insert tv show here of insert month here" consistently for any other show and the custom merchandise is going through the roof.

ZsKjT.png

As a Brony, a Who-vian, and a Whedonite, I approve of this poll. I think I put Buffy first on my ballot, with MLP as second, and Doctor Who as third.

Welcome to the herd, TV Guide. Welcome to the herd....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back