Best thread ever

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?p=2745212

Okay, I am severely pissed off at this. WWE has lots of people with accents. Some are hard to understand, some are easy to understand, and some are, so-so. I will arrange 3 categories for you guys. The first one will be the easy to understand one. The 2nd one will be the so-so understandable one. The 3rd one will be the easy to understand one.

I guess I will start off the list.

Easy to understand accents : Wade Barrett

So-so understandable accents : Heath Slaiter, Jack Swagger, Maryse, Mark Henry, Rey Mysterio, Umaga, Vladimir Kozlov, Great Khali

Hard to understand accents : Justin Gabriel, Drew McIntyre, Sheamus, Eddie Guerrero, Alberto Del Rio, Yoshi Tatsu, Husky Harris, Evan Bourne

According to this list, I think that WWE should fire everybody that has a hard to understand accent and a so-so understandable accent, which means, ban everybody with an accent EXCEPT Wade Barrett.

Thoughts?

Mock him here

It's fucking stupid. The guy basically wants the WWE to consist of Wade Barrett, and the guys who can't wrestle for shit.
Accents are accents, and to be honest, if anything, they add to the character.

I think he might just be mentally challenged. Most of the guys he said are difficult to understand are easily understandable, like Sheamus. Furthermore, Yoshi Tatsu doesn't even speak anything but broken English and Japanese... that's his character. Holy shit, this guy may be the worst poster I have ever seen that wasn't banned within moments after joining.

This is one guy I had no idea what he was talking about
warrior.jpg

The ones that crack me up:

Eddie Guerrero: Obvious I think
Umaga: Fired/released, dead, and most importantly, HE DIDN'T TALK!

I'm dying of laughter here. How in the hell did he arrive at the idea that Eddie or Umaga were:

1. Still employed by WWE
2. Capable of speaking English in Umaga's case
3. ALIVE

I could understand if he had meant Chavo or VIckie (although not really as they're rather easy to understand, as is everyone else on this list) but adding in Umaga seals it.

Wait Khali doesn't speak English either.

Screw you Crunch... Umaga and Eddie to Main event Wrestlemania this year. in a unburried dead match.

How does the Great Khali have a so-so understandable accent but Evan Bourne is hard to understand??? WTF

That thread has made my soul die slightly.

Pathetic

LOL! Correct if I'm wrong but even if it's "hard to understand" Eddie and so, Heath Slater and Husky Harris aren't americans? Man, I think we are dealing with George W Bush...again :suspic:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back