• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best tag team of all time?

Who is the best tag team of all time.

• Ole and Arn anderson

• Mega Powers

• Outsiders

• Hardys

• Edge and Christian

• Hart Foundation

• Road Warriors

• Dudleys

• APA

• I guess i'll put DX

• Jerishow

• Rockers

• Rock n Roll Express

• New age outlaws

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disturbed

Championship Contender
Somebody recently created a thread about who the best team from 05 till now is and everybody who posted stated something thhat had to do with the tag division before 05. SO I created this thread on who in your opinion is the best tag team of all time. Many people were arguing about DX but if DX is one of the greatest tag teams of all times than somethings wrong because they didn't tag up much until they came back in 06. They were just a stable.

IMO the best team of all time has to be Dvon And Bubba Ray, Team 3d aka the dudley boyz. They are the best team of all time for one reason. They have one more tag team championships than anyone and not in just wwe but all over the world.

On a side note who you think is best doesn't mean they are necesarily your favorite.

I'll try and play nice this time.

Here are a few that come to mind:

Legion of Doom
Hart Foundation
The Rockers
Two-Man Power Trip (Not given enough credit in my opinion.)
Midnight Express
Edge and Christian

That's all I can think of right now, might add some more later.

Why doesn't Demolition ever get any love when discussing the greatest tag teams. I'm not saying they are THE greatest, but people hardly seem to mention them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll try and play nice this time.

I'm not 5 and it don't hurt my feelings any so why don't you reply back on the last post about smackdown? Is it because I proved you wrong?

Former tag team Champs, beat Rikishi and Scotty to win them, beat classic tag teams such as the Dudleys, the Basham Brothers, Rene Dupree and Kenzo Suzuki and Hardcore Holly and Billy Gunn.

Very serious

Can't believe theres no Demolition to choose yet there is DX who are hardly a real tag team and Jerishow who were just two big solo stars thrown together.

OTHER

Former tag team Champs, beat Rikishi and Scotty to win them, beat classic tag teams such as the Dudleys, the Basham Brothers, Rene Dupree and Kenzo Suzuki and Hardcore Holly and Billy Gunn.

Very serious

ha ha ha. How long you been watching wrestling?

I know there are limited choices in the poll, but Demoltion, Steiners, Bulldogs, and Brain Busters are all left off? Teams like Mega Powers, DX, and Jerishow don't belong on there. I haven't actually voted, but it's either Hart Foundation or Other.

images

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back