• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best PPV Match of All Time

the first 2 Austin vs. Bret Hart matches, but favorite of all time is HHH vs Austin best 2 out of 3 falls, second best HHH vs Jericho at wrestlemania for undisputed title

As a whole 2001 was an awesome year for PPV's I rate all of them
No Way Out 2001 2 out of 3 falls HHH and Austin
Summer Slam 2001 Alliance Austin vs WWE Kurt Angle... Angle Got SCREWED

Other's I like
Summer Slam HBK vs HHH (No Holds Barred)
1st Elimination Chamber at Survivor Series
Big Show vs Brock S.Series 2002 then Strecher Match at Judgment Day 2003
WM 21 HBK vs Angle

WM21 HBK v Angle
WM22 HBK v Vince McMahon

those 2 matches are classics

One of the best matches of all time was HHH Vs Cactus Jack at No Way Out 2000 inside HELL IN A CELL. with Cactus's career on the line & HHH's title on the line

Stone Cold Vs The Rock, no doubt. It was the BEST match. I liked the one from WM 17 the best because it was their first meeting for the Title at Wrestlemania. It was a good long match that was unpredictable.

Stone Cold Vs The Rock, no doubt. It was the BEST match. I liked the one from WM 17 the best because it was their first meeting for the Title at Wrestlemania. It was a good long match that was unpredictable.

actually, it was their second meeting for the title at Wrestlemania (See XV). As for the best PPV match i've seen, I'd have to give to either HBK vs. Angle (WM 21) or Undertaker vs. Angle (No Way Out 2006). Talk about technical wrestling at it's finest! :wwf:

To be honest there has been many, i always liked the summerslam 2003 elimination chamber, or the 2002 one, they both were good matches.

Survivvor sieres 99 MAin event WCW Allience Vs. WWE
WWE:Rock, Taker , Kane , Show ,Jercico(became a tratior in siad match)
WCWAllience:Booker T , Stone Cold , RVD , Shane-O-MAC , And One Other Person I cant Remmember it was a realy good match

^Kurt Angle, and he came and hit Stone Cold with the title at the end and the ROck won it for WWE, it wasnt that great a match...

Top 5:

5. Edge vs John Cena, NYR 2006 (Not much of a match, but I had to put it in because Edge is my favorite wrestler in all the wrestling world)
4. Shane McMahon vs X-Pac, Wrestlemania XV (Booking is superb, lots of run ins, and you really really root for X-Pac til the bitter end)
3. Triple H vs HBK: No Holds Barred, Summerslam 2002 (Saw this bitch live, very very great. HBK looked so good in the ring, and Triple H wasn't half bad either.)
2. 3 Way Tie: 1. Edge vs Mick Foley, WM XXII. 2. Edge, Foley, and Lita vs Dremer, Funk, and Beaulah, ECW One Night Stand 2006. 3. "Stone Cold" Steve Austin vs HBK, WM XIV (All three of these matches were either oozing drama or had incredibly brutal hardcore spots. Love them).
1. Triangle Ladder Match, Wrestlemania XVI (Innovative and amazing, my favorite WWE match of all time. All three teams looked amazing coming out of it, especially Edge and Christian. Loved those guys).

6 Man Hell in a Cell at Armageddon 2000. Austin, Rock, Rikishi (heel), Undertaker, HHH, Kurt Angle (who somehow retained the title and became and even more hated heel).

One of my fav. PPV matches of all time: Chris Benoit vs. Kurt Angle (RR 03'), these two put on one hell of a "wrestling" match, despite the fact that Benoit did not come out on top as the victor, these two put on a match that the fans definatley got their moneys worth.

1. Ricky Steamboat vs Randy Savage (IC Title/Wrestlemania III) - The best match ever, the show stealer at WMIII !!!!!!

2. RVD vs Jerry Lynn (ECW TV Title/Heatwave 99) - WCW wished they could have put on a match like this back then.

3. Chris Benoit vs Kurt Angle (WWE Title/Royal Rumble 2003) - See how good of a match Benoit will give u if u give him a push.

4. Ricky Steamboat vs Ric Flair (NWA Title/WrestleWar 1989) - This is how wrestling should be, str8 up no outside interference or any other B.S.

5. Kurt Angle vs The Undertaker (WWE Title/No Way Out 2006) - It's not just a gimmick, Taker can get down and wrestle..... see no. 3 on my list.

I'd have to go with this :

5) Mike Awesome vs. Masato Tanaka - One Night Stand 1 - Stole the show, great action between the two ECW greats. Hope to see Tanaka again some time soon.

4) Money in the Bank 1 - Wrestlemania 21 - Great high spots as well, the competitors were incredible (particularly Shelton Benjamin).

3) Edge and Christian vs. Hardyz vs. Dudley Boyz Ladder Match - Royal Rumble 2000 - Great spots, some good hardcore action, really good match.

2) Undertaker vs. Kurt Angle - No Way Out 2006 - Great mat wrestling from both, such huge crowd reactions, just loved it.

1) Kurt Angle vs. HBK - Wrestlemania 21 - High stakes, 5 star match, incredible mat wrestling, Kurt Angle can get some great mat wrestling out of any good competitor.

one of my favs was stone cold bret hart in WM13 this was the carziest match at the time. Blood pouring down a wrestlers face like was stone colds was unheard of and unseen of to the mainstream at the time and not to mention it was a phenomal match

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back