Best of U2

RBH

Think before you post.
This is my next music topic. For those of you who like U2, what are your top songs from this band. For me, it would go in this order.

1. One (Live): If you ever get a chance, listen to this song live. It is awesome as it brings out the whole Crowd aura and the U2 experience. It also is one of my favorites from the group.

2. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For: I believe that we can all relate to this song as it talks about the things in life that we have not discovered yet. I myself always go with this analogy and see that there is more to life. Plus, it's a great song.

3. Sunday Bloody Sunday: The instrumentals in this song are pretty good and yes even though it is a political song, I still like it and believe it is some of their best work.

4. Vertigo: Some of their newer work. Yes I like Vertigo because it is a funny song to me. It has good lyrics and a good beat and I play it a lot.

5. City of Blinding Lights: This is their best song from the newer versions. I truly believe that this song is a song I could listen to over and over again and not get tired of it.

Honorable Mentions
-Beautiful Day-Great song, just barely missed my favs.

What are your favorite U2 songs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back