• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

best moment u have seen in wrstling

the Albanian viper

ready to strike since 1986
this is a follow up to the worst moment in wrestling thread I did a few days ago. I have a few 1. being the formation of the N.W.O. reason being nobody ever saw hogan's heel turn coming. 2. Would have to be Austin stunning vince for the 1st time. Now 3. Jake Roberts having the cobra bite macho man imho this was the perfect way to intensify a growing rivalry what i wanna know is what are yours?

I dig all of the moments you mentioned, but for me the best moment ever was Randy Savage lifting Miss Elizabeth on his shoulders and holding the ropes for her after he lost his retirement match to the Ultimate Warrior. I've been a fan since I was born and no moment tugs my heart strings like that one did.

Three moments I'll always remember were:
1) British Bulldog beating Bret Hart at Summerslam '92. As a brit I marked out majorly for this one. A fantastic match and a brilliant ending that showed the class of both men.

2) Mick Foley winning his first World Championship. I hadn't been watching WCW that night and this was a complete shock to me. I was a big Mankind/ Mick Foley fan at the time and I thought it was hugely deserved. I quite literally jumped for joy and actually applauded the TV set as if I was actually there!

3) Undertaker vs Mankind: Hell in a Cell. Nothing need to be said about the match, but I remember I was having a discussion with my Mum and Sister at the time with me going on about how wrestling was fake and that I was convinced that they barely ever hurt themselves... I "shut the hell up" during this match.

Shawn Michaels winning the Royal Rumble when he went in at #1 (which was the first time it happened, before that became commonplace for top faces). That was probably my favorite WWF moment when I was a kid. They made you feel really defleated when they showed Shawn go over the top rope and the Bulldog's music hit and started to celebrate, but then they showed Shawn clinging to the top rope, so he wearily climbed back in, then knocked out the Bulldog for the win. I literally jumped up off the floor and raised my arms into the air as if the Bulls just won their first championship again.

Wasn't really a match, but I think one of the funniest/coolest moments was when Stone Cold invaded the "hospital" to attack and terrorize Vince McMahon.

Best moment I've seen when I was following wrestling? Eddie Guerrero winning the WWE title. It was just so emotional. And I'm about to shoot myself in the head for saying this.. But Michael Cole did a perfect job commentating in that match. He was marking out like crazy for Eddie. It was Cole's best work. This moment was definitely the greatest WWE moment of the 2000's in my opinion. I remember watching it live it was kinda obvious Brock would lose the title to face Goldberg at Wrestlemania but it was still a moment that no on could ever forget. Eddie's celebration was great too going jumping through the crowd and climbing through the announce table and the steel steps and Cole helped with it by saying Eddie has "Exercised his demons and reached the top of the mountain!". Plus Eddie's energetic theme song and the big pop from the crowd was awesome. And the way the Pay Per View ended with Eddie at the entrance ramp on his knees raising the WWE title with Cole saying "Good for you Eddie!" still gives me chills.

benoit winning the title in the garden and celebrating with eddie. true markout moment. kurt angle winning the wcw title in his hometown of pittsburg. the whole retirement angle and match with flair/hbk and then UT/hbk a few years later. jeff hardy jumping off the seemingly 100 foot high ladder on bubba in the triple threat ladder match at WM(pre-tlc). punk blowing a kiss at mcmahon and ghosting with the title in chicago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back