Best.. is yet to come.

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
Deadmanwhat'shisface's sig said:
DCW the best E-FED ever! Credit to Unholy

I got a little confused for a moment. :headscratch: You see, I could've swore this e-fed thingy had just started like a day or so ago. Yesterday, even. And it's already "the best".

That's gotten me to think.. what qualifies something to be "the best"?

Is it because of quality? Well, judging by that bar room e-fed.. I'd say no.

Is it the amount of talent it holds? Once again, it's being ran by a guy who up until recently didn't do anything other than annoy. (and that's pushing to say he's stopped that) So I'd say no on that as well.

Maybe it's because of the amount of time, someone puts into something. Klunker poured his heart and soul into O.C.W., and Luther's copycat league is gaining more viewers and more credit. So I'd have to disagree on this as well.

So it brings us back to the age old question.. what does it take, to be considered.. "the best"?

Then it hit me. NOTHING! It takes absolutely nothing, because it's a fucking word that's way over used. Especially when it comes to a fake, story written, hobby game.

I took a shit that involved more talent, precision, and strategy than it takes to slap together imaginary things. So on that note, my ass just dropped the greatest, best thing yet. Go my ass!

Discuss.

You do that more than I do!

You might have a case there.. but that's only because you flaunt them so much, that practically every male on this forum is drawn in to talking about them.

And at least you didn't avoid your one track posting skills on Shawn Michaels posts. :p

Yea, nobody wants to hear about mediocre things that are past their prime!

She's 16, I doubt they're past their prime. But mediocre at best. :lmao:

This thread is about my turd, and how it's the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back