• BJ Penn

• Urijah Faber

• Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira

• Forrest Griffin

• Quinton "Rampage" Jackson

Results are only viewable after voting.

CaseyisBA52'sGFnow

Dark Match Winner
Who do you think is the best MMA fighter and why ?

My vote is for Anderson Silva. he has been dominant and has shown he can win a fight while standing or he can win a fight on the ground. In his last 2 fights he has submitted former Pride middle wieght champion and he knocked out James Irvin in the first round. Thats impressive

Anderson Silva is a good choice because he has been unbeatable lately. He has however, lost to some questionable opponents.

Fedor however, has only lost once (by doctor stoppage) and used to fight only top five opponents. He's been getting insulted by Dana White saying that he hasn't fought anyone good in years. Somewhat true, but it doesn't change the fact that he once was ranked number one and then beat numbers 2-5.

EH , i started to put him on there just because Elite XC markets him as their best fighter. but realisticly he wouldnt stand a chance against any of the guys on that list.

Kimbo sucks. He should be left off the list because if he was on there he'd get votes from people who simply click and run.

Someone from my hometown that I have met recently said he has a verbal agreement to fight Kimbo. Brett Rogers, who has been on the Elite XC card before and is undefeated, is next for Kimbo. Rodgers isn't a huge name, but he will be once he crushes Kimbo.

I've heard of Brett Rodgers i know that he is undefeated and he spoke out against Kimbo Slice after he supposedly TKO'd James Thompson. Then Rodgers ans Slice was gonna "street fight" which is ignorant. But now that the fight is official Rodgers will kill him.

Its not signed, its agreed to. I could see Elite XC backing out to get Kimbo one more win before he fights someone good. Once Kimbo loses once, the fans will turn on him.

Tito was talking trash, but he took most of those words back. Most fighters bash Kimbo's skills, but Tito bashed his character. If there is one thing I will say good about Kimbo its that he seems to be genuinely a good person. Kimbo acts badass in fights, but is a pretty nice guy in person from what people are saying.

Didn't know that. I only watched Elite XC on CBS because I'm a huge fan of the sport. I couldn't have been more disappointed with the event. I haven't paid much attention since. The only reason I knew Rogers was fighting him is because I see him around from time to time.

Most people were. They have a decent roster, but they chose to showcase Kimbo and shove guys like Lawler to the background.

I'd curb my enthusiasm a little on Affliction until the actual PPV buyrate comes out. Sure, there was a lot of buzz around the card, and they have some great fighters, but it all comes down to whether or not people were willing to pay for it.

Jay Glazer was also a horrible announcer. Not as bad as Bill "Superfoot" Wallace, but they need to get somebody better in there.

Of course, I'm talking from a personal standpoint. I loved the card, it reminded me of PRIDE. I'm scared that people chose to watch Anderson Silva beat up a mid card fighter and a bunch of TUF rejects instead.

I watched a little bit of Affliction but the stream i had sucked and it was like a hour in and they had only had 1 fight. So i turned on my t.v. and watched the UFC which wasnt too bad. Exept the Vera vs Andy fight which was TERRIBLE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back