Best Feud/Angle of The Year

jaymack

Dark Match Jobber
Just wondering what the best feud/angle was this year

McMahons/HBK & HHH
Edge'Cena
Introduction of ECW as a brand
Flair/Foley
The Eddie Guerrero Angle(not my personal fav)

Or any others that may come to mind...

I would have to go with dx and mcmahons, 2nd cena edge.

jaymack said:
Just wondering what the best feud/angle was this year

McMahons/HBK & HHH
Edge'Cena
Introduction of ECW as a brand
Flair/Foley
The Eddie Guerrero Angle(not my personal fav)

Or any others that may come to mind...

well if ur bringing in WWECWs debut then i would have to say that cuz ur talking about a show that will last longer than any feud so my pick goes to ecw.

Well out of those choices (which aren't very good...) I guess Mcmahons and DX, then ECW, then Flair/Foley. Eddie Guerrero definitely last and the Edge and Cena right after that because it's boring. (Neither one needs the damn title...IC at best.)

Achilles07 said:
Well out of those choices (which aren't very good...) I guess Mcmahons and DX, then ECW, then Flair/Foley. Eddie Guerrero definitely last and the Edge and Cena right after that because it's boring. (Neither one needs the damn title...IC at best.)

yeah neither need the belt? okay so who do want to have it hhh for the 11th time michaels? NO i dont think so. EDGE DOES DESERVE THE BELT!:shit:

Edge vs Mick Foley- I love them both, and they're match at WM 22 was amazing. I would have liked for this feud to continue.

Trish Stratus vs Mickie James- I don't think they're feud has anything on Trish vs Lita- but a definete good female feud. Kind of reminded me of Victoria vs Trish Stratus back in 2002.

Flames Out
Dragon

teddyandkathy said:
yeah neither need the belt? okay so who do want to have it hhh for the 11th time michaels? NO i dont think so. EDGE DOES DESERVE THE BELT!:shit:

Maybe someone with talent? Shelton Benjamin...Randy Orton...Kane....etc. Edge isn't as impressive as he was before.

Flair/Foley, Mickie/Trish and the start of the DX angle have been the best feuds/angles of the year so far.

hbk and vince :) definately it lead to in my opinion the best match this year at wrestlemania.

TarHeel05 said:
angle/taker, dont forget that
Hell Yea. I ordered No Mercy last year for that on match basically. Im not syain this cause i am a Taker fan, im saying it b cuz they are both very good competitors and you could really get int there matches when they went up against each other.

My favorite Angle.. Was DX reforming... I was wishing they would come back and they finally did...

Best fued... Foley/Edge... They had a lot of good segements throughout it... And there match at Mania 22... Amazing..

Achilles07 said:
Maybe someone with talent? Shelton Benjamin...Randy Orton...Kane....etc. Edge isn't as impressive as he was before.

it only seems like that b cuz edge is heel and has to act a certain way,once he becomes face again you`ll see everything u awnt from edge

im starting to think Carlito and Orton is turning into a good one. I hope to see Shelton involve himself in the Nitro and Hardy feud. as far as the other ones like Ric Flair and Foley was a pretty good one. Edge and Cena, im tired of them. Khali and Undertaker was pathetic. Dx and Mcmahons is old, mysterio and chavo would be fine if it wasn't for the continuning usage of Eddie's name, kane and Umaga is a joke, Orton and Hogan was political, RVD, Cena, and Edge could have been better, Big Show and Sabu would be good when Sabu gets a W.

How about Angle and Randy Orton, that might have been short, but it was very intense and even if it reached the DX-McMahons length, it would have never gotten stale when you have Angle's and Orton's skills

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back