• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best failed gimmicks

Muhammed Hassan for sure. This guy did everything well. It's a shame that this happened to him. The biggest waste that i'v seen in my many years of watching wrestling. Interviews with WWE officals say that he would have won the World Title beating Batista. But the bad luck with the bombings, and then WWE didn't defend him or the storyline the network forced WWE to keep him off TV and then after that i think we all knew he was going to get released. Such a shame, for such a talented guy. Could you imagine The Marine "John Cena" VS Muhammed Hassan. They could have done so much but didn't. You wish the guy would come back to wrestling but you cant blame him if he never does.

The Brian Kendrick's heel turn was just abysmal. There is nothing I hate more than people who think they are God's gift to something when they are just a drop in the ocean. TBK was/is a prime example of this. I hate how he has the swagger and personality of a top heel and main event talent when in reality he is nothing. I think he has broke into the main event bracket once and it was only because firstly, he was a heel that they were trying to push and secondly Smackdown had little to no main event talent at the time. It was ridiculous. WWE really pulled out the stops on this one. They even gave him a big black bodyguard.

:icon_rolleyes:

Just a horrible, horrible heel turn and gimmick. He looks like a gay Leonardo DiCaprio... Or just Leonardo DiCaprio really.

Muhammad Hassan. Even though I was an emerging smark then, I would still get angry at him, all like "We don't hate you because you're Arab; we hate you because you accuse us of racism and you whine and bitch all the time"

The Oddities. That was the greatest thing I ever saw. It was the highlight of that ghastly event "Rock Bottom 1998". And seeing Kurrgan dance during the match was tops.

Gobbledygooker. I thought that was hilarious. Not in a good way, but more "This is so bad, I love it because it's horrifyingly bad".

Kevin Thorn and Ariel. They were great and sold the vampire thing great.

Someone mentioned it already: DOINK! I have an interview with him favorited on my Youtubes with him introducing himself. "Do you have a name?" "Yeah! Doink! HEEHEEHEE!" I see him as what Jack Nicholson should have been when playing the Joker in 1989.

Katie Vick. The single greatest "wrestlecrap-worthy" trash ever. I love this. I love it. It was so awesome. Awesome in the way that seeing a Corporate CEO get caught on tape saying he's going to kill his wife and steal all the company money, then confirms his identity by giving his social security number and his full name and date of birth while on the phone. That kind of awesome. And even as a mark-child back when I first saw it, I laughed hysterically at Triple Kane's pun, holding that mushy spaghetti in his hands and saying "I guess I really screwed your brains out!"

Could you imagine The Marine "John Cena" VS Muhammed Hassan. They could have done so much but didn't. You wish the guy would come back to wrestling but you cant blame him if he never does.

Muhammed actually jobbed to John Cena on his last match on RAW before he was drafted :/ I think Cena was the first man to beat him to think about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back