• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best crowd sign

LFC till i die

Mrs Drizzy <3
So i was watching one of my WWF video tapes which i had recorded from like 10 years ago and i noticed a lad in the crowd with a sign sayin "HHH, The Godfather wants his hoe back" (meaning Stephanie) and i cudn't stop laughing about it and it got me thinking, what's the best sign that i have seen in the crowd?

Here is my list:
Got to have sign guy in my list right :). His sign this monday on Raw with a picture of CM Punk from his teenage year with his geeky long hair and granny glasses with writing reading "leader of nexus?".
The next has to be the best sign IMO of sign guy's. At this years Royal Rumbel he had a sign sayin "Jobber exit" with a arrow pointing towards the entrance.
Others include:
Roid-ista (for batista).
Cena = Chav scum.
We've Cena nuff.
Batista is a animal (with a picture of a sheep underneath the writting)
Cena sucks, i fell asleep after 1 round (this was after his movie 12 rounds came out).
The next sign i seen was when Raw was in Manchester, England, during the time Cena got injured in his match against Batisat at SS and the sign read "i bought my ticket when Cena got injured".
I seen another sign at the same Raw reading "John Cena, for ages 3-17".

So those are my best crowd signs and my question to you is what is your best sign you have seen in the crowd in WWE?

The majority of the one's you listed are pretty awful.

There were a couple at Mania last year such as 'I Hope a Canadian Wins' during Edge/Jericho and who could forget the classic 'Batista likes Fishsticks'?

Any Cena sucks sign is lame these days they are lame as fuck and outdated.

I saw this monday on RAW a Daniel Bryan sign saying "Snap Or Tap, I HAVE TIL 5" which is reference to a PWG match DB had with Samoa Joe.

The three best signs are by three of our very own:

Tastycles with: JTG Shad his pants

Phoenix with: Cole shot JR

Dave with: I came to see Jeff Matt Hardy

best ever..a guy that dressed jjst like edge, long hair,beanie, sshirt jeans..with a sign that said 'edge is my idol"

Got two, "There goes my hero" by the Red Cap Guy whose at most WWE shows at WM26 after HBK's match.

and "If John Cena wins we riot". That sign is just legendary.

images

tumblr_la4jheq6bf1qc3saco1_500.jpg

tumblr_la3mv7n0dI1qbwv0ko1_500.jpg

200ahc3.jpg

images

Yeah...uh...sure.

Tell that to the leader of Immortal. If he's not too high to understand you. You can find him in the nearest bathroom stall.

I went to a raw show once and some guy next to me had a sign that said "The guy behind me can't see" lol.

I think i've seen that sign in SVR games as well before.

Meanwhile Nexus is... well FCW.

Bryan: Former U.S. Champion

Barrett: Main event contender on SD!, already fueded with WWE's biggest star, numerous WWE Title matches under belt.

Slater and Gabriel: Tag Champs

Otunga: Probably be back after Mania.

Tarver: Flordia.

Sheffield: Injured, poised for big push upon return from what reports are saying.

Young: Competeing on second chance NXT.

So out of the original eight, 5 are still on TV, 1 other probably still would be barring injury, two are probably set for at least mid-card pushes, and 4 have held titles while 5 have been in title matches. Yep. Not good at all.

@ Mintberry Crunch. Fuck Torres. Im glad he's gone, were playing much better without him. We don't need that transfestite (how the eff do you spell this word!) looking bitch. Now we've got Andy Carrol and Luis Suarez. Be afraid :)

Da da da da dada da da da dada Luis Suarez !

@ Mintberry Crunch. Fuck Torres. Im glad he's gone, were playing much better without him. We don't need that transfestite (how the eff do you spell this word!) looking bitch. Now we've got Andy Carrol and Luis Suarez. Be afraid :)

Da da da da dada da da da dada Luis Suarez !

Firstly you mispell transvestite, secondly you big up Carroll who looks like a tranny with his long flowing locks.

The fuck is wrong with you?

Wots wrong with me? Whats wrong with Fernando? Bitch still hasnt scored yet? You defo got your moneys worth (if you are a Chavski fan). Lmfao.

I just can't get enough I just can't get enough!
Anyway.........................

Rated "R" For ******ED was a funny sign, atleast I thought it was.

Wots wrong with me? Whats wrong with Fernando? Bitch still hasnt scored yet? You defo got your moneys worth (if you are a Chavski fan). Lmfao.

I'm not no. How many's Andy scored? You got your moneys worth there too.

Carroll: 4 appearances, 0 goals.
Torres: 7 or something appearances, 0 goals.

I know out of the two strikers who the fans and managers of each club are more disappointed with (Torres).

But Andy has only had two full 90 minutes and the other two appearances he has come on as a substitute so im not disappointed with him. He has actually played really well in his matches for LFC unlike Torres for Chavski.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back