Benoit

Sooo, then you HAVE to jump shit over every line just because you can? Are you a fucking child? Just as people are allowed to make the jokes, I am allowed to say how much of a fuckwad they are for making them. Hello.

He does have a valid point nonetheless Norcal. If something isn't ok to make fun of because a select group of people have a problem with it, then the really mucks up the whole point of this section. If you're going to get butthurt over something that crosses one of your lines, what exactly are you doing in here in the first place? Sly put up a warning clear as day before any of us came in here. Not trying to single you completely or nothing, but everyone always seems to jump on the "Fuck Zero" train and I think he has a valid point here.

He does have a valid point nonetheless Norcal. If something isn't ok to make fun of because a select group of people have a problem with it, then the really mucks up the whole point of this section. If you're going to get butthurt over something that crosses one of your lines, what exactly are you doing in here in the first place? Sly put up a warning clear as day before any of us came in here. Not trying to single you completely or nothing, but everyone always seems to jump on the "Fuck Zero" train and I think he has a valid point here.

Well, it can just as easily become the fuck you too train, if you would like. I said "people" fucking "people" it has fuck all to do with Zero, I said "people". Hey, what the fuck did I say? Fucking PEOPLE. Why DO PEOPLE THINK THIS IS FUNNY

The point of this section, FOOL, is you can say whatever the fuck you want. You know how I know? IT WAS MY FUCKING IDEA.

I have EVERY fucking right to tell EVERYONE who thinks this is a funny joke that they are a piece of fucking trash, just as much as you all have the right to say this stupid disrespectfull bullshit. So fuck off.

Well, it can just as easily become the fuck you too train, if you would like. I said "people" fucking "people" it has fuck all to do with Zero, I said "people". Hey, what the fuck did I say? Fucking PEOPLE. Why DO PEOPLE THINK THIS IS FUNNY

The point of this section, FOOL, is you can say whatever the fuck you want. You know how I know? IT WAS MY FUCKING IDEA.

I have EVERY fucking right to tell EVERYONE who thinks this is a funny joke that they are a piece of fucking trash, just as much as you all have the right to say this stupid disrespectfull bullshit. So fuck off.

Let me try to decipher past the horse shit and see if I can make sense out of this.

The only reason I mention the "Fuck Zero" train was because you called him out. Even though your post was bullshit, everyone that sees that you're against him is gonna jump all down his throat due to your popularity.

You're right, you do have every right to post what ever the fuck you want. But do you not see the hypocrisy? If someone were to come in one of these racist threads and act like a cunt when they easily could've just ignored it, we'd all be jumping down their throat for it. But since you do it everyone has to be all "You're right Norcal. I'm sorry. Please don't hurt me." If LJL were to do what you did, no one would jump all over his dick for it.

All I'm saying is that your presence alone on either side of just about any issue seems to affect a large number of people's opinion on it(see: Matt Fox). The fact that I'm even saying anything to "The Great Mighty Norcal" will probably get me shit on forever now, but oh well. At some point you were gonna have to be called out on your bullshit.

I know it really doesn't mean shit to you, but did you notice that I didn't make any jokes in this thread? I don't really find this shit too funny either.

Have fun. :)

Let me try to decipher past the horse shit and see if I can make sense out of this.

The only reason I mention the "Fuck Zero" train was because you called him out. Even though your post was bullshit, everyone that sees that you're against him is gonna jump all down his throat due to your popularity.

You're right, you do have every right to post what ever the fuck you want. But do you not see the hypocrisy? If someone were to come in one of these racist threads and act like a cunt when they easily could've just ignored it, we'd all be jumping down their throat for it. But since you do it everyone has to be all "You're right Norcal. I'm sorry. Please don't hurt me." If LJL were to do what you did, no one would jump all over his dick for it.

All I'm saying is that your presence alone on either side of just about any issue seems to affect a large number of people's opinion on it(see: Matt Fox). The fact that I'm even saying anything to "The Great Mighty Norcal" will probably get me shit on forever now, but oh well. At some point you were gonna have to be called out on your bullshit.

...Wait, I called HIM out? Uuuuhhh he said something to ME, and I replied, can you fucking read?

It ISNT acting like a cunt, its voicing your opinion on the subject, just as much as anyone else has the fucking right to. This isnt the "you absolutely HAVE to be a jackass, and if you dont be a jackass and voice your opinion, then you suck" section, its the fucking Cage section.

If LJL called people dumbasses for acting like 2nd graders becuase they are allowed to say ****** now, then he would be well within his rights, and I would come to his defense.

It isnt hypocritical at ALL. You know what IS hypocritical? Continually citing what "Sly said" when hey, look there at the bottom, it says "DONT DISH IT OUT IF YOU CANT TAKE IT" IE, anyone can say WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY FEEL LIKE, in support, or in opposition.

Gee, I dont know, maybe people follow suit when I say something becuase im usually right? Ever think of that? How on fucking earth are you going to sit here and give ME guidelines and rulesfor a place THAT HAS NO FUCKING RULES YOU ******. Not only that, but one that was something I collaborated on with a few other mods to even create in the FIRST fucking place?!?!

...Wait, I called HIM out? Uuuuhhh he said something to ME, and I replied, can you fucking read?

It ISNT acting like a cunt, its voicing your opinion on the subject, just as much as anyone else has the fucking right to. This isnt the "you absolutely HAVE to be a jackass, and if you dont be a jackass and voice your opinion, then you suck" section, its the fucking Cage section.

If LJL called people dumbasses for acting like 2nd graders becuase they are allowed to say ****** now, then he would be well within his rights, and I would come to his defense.

It isnt hypocritical at ALL. You know what IS hypocritical? Continually citing what "Sly said" when hey, look there at the bottom, it says "DONT DISH IT OUT IF YOU CANT TAKE IT" IE, anyone can say WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY FEEL LIKE, in support, or in opposition.

Gee, I dont know, maybe people follow suit when I say something becuase im usually right? Ever think of that?

LOl. I'ma be honest, I really don't care. I just really wanted to see if I can get you riled up and hang with you for even a second. Answer: No. It was fun, but I really don't want to have the stigma as another Norcal victim.

I'd like to see what happens when we actually have dissenting viewpoints though. Surely I'd still be crushed but it could be interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back