• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Benoit

Chris-Benoit-Im-not-dangerous-I-promise-.jpg

Still not sure why people think this is such a funny thing to make jokes about. You do understand a innocent small child was fucking strangled to death right?

I mean i get your allowed to in here, but you would think people could have a bit of fucking honor.

What pisses me off the most is when people make a bigger deal about him killing Daniel than his wife, like one is worse than the other.

Meh, it will always happen that way, just a soceital norm. She is an adult, blah blah...the kid couldnt do shit, and likely trusted his father....

Meh, people will always mourn the innocence of children more than the loss of an adult

Yeah.. as a Family Man, this actual subject isn't even joke-worthy to me for the most part.

Yes, I've laughed at the "they should've tapped" jokes. Immaturely. But in truth, it was an entire Family thats lives were lost. And I hate the fact ALL of them are gone.

As a Father myself, I could never come to grips with ever thinking I (or any other self-respecting Father) would ever do that to his Family. Regardless of situation. Nancy has been considered a bitch, and even a satan warshipper (by Hulk Hogan of all people) but regardless.. it was his Family, the people he loved more than anyone in his life.

Shit, I still have a difficult time coming to terms with believing he actually did it. But its just one of those things that won't ever fully come to light on, because all of the real facts are only in Benoit's mind. The reasons why, etc, etc.

If something isn't ok to make fun of, then nothing is. The second you start drawing lines, you're killing the whole point of this section.

Hmmmm, NorCal bro you make a valid point, this is perhaps a line that shouldn't be crossed, and looking back at my post, whilst not as bad as others, still shouldn't have been done. I apologize guys if I offended anyone with that post.

Wasn't the point of this section to say what the fuck ever we wanted without worrying about "lines"?

Everyone has their own opinions as to what people should and should not say. If we try to adhere to everyone's own personal boundaries, this section is useless.

Wasn't the point of this section to say what the fuck ever we wanted without worrying about "lines"?

Everyone has their own opinions as to what people should and should not say. If we try to adhere to everyone's own personal boundaries, this section is useless.

Sooo, then you HAVE to jump shit over every line just because you can? Are you a fucking child? Just as people are allowed to make the jokes, I am allowed to say how much of a fuckwad they are for making them. Hello.

His brain was mush, most likely demented, and suffered a nervous breakdown from the text messages he sent out to his friends the night of the deaths.

The real question is; Did McMahon really survive that limo explosion, or has he been a zombie McMahon since the day we found out his son was Hornswoggle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back