• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Being unemployed sucks

Freddy4190

Championship Contender
They fired me. I made the mistake of trying to take something to help me sleep. Then woke up an hour after I was supposed to be at work. I called them and the second manager in charge gave me my job back, but the main manager doesn't like me too much because I jumped into his shit the other day. He constantly harassed me, making gay jokes, or making fat jokes or called me a ******. I can't go to the district manager and report him because he's best friends with her. I couldn't go to the owner of the store because the last time someone did, the manager of my store, and the district manager set him up, and said he was stealing money. I was one of the best workers there, and I made one mistake. Tsk. I miss my paychecks..

You have a case for discrimination there. If you say that they made fun of you for looking the way you do then you have a case for discrimination. Also I hate to be the bearer of bad news bro, but in this current job market, I doubt you're going to get another job any time soon.

Yeah....when the bosses are going to band together, the only way he will have a case is if his fellow workers are on his side.

And, when you think about it, none of his workers are going to help him out. They want their jobs just as much as he wanted his.

Sorry dude. Try temp agencies. I got a job through a temp agency in a factory and bad pretty damn good money for the summer. Quit a week ago though. Got college starting up in a week and a half.

I quit my second job and my boss claimed he fired me...
In front of a customer I said the reason why I was refusing to stay longer to help was because I found a receipt in the trash with my hours edited...
He took an hour off cause I clocked out late...doing him a favor by closing the store early which takes more work, doing more things with less time, yeah a favor cost me my job....

I get paid to deal with crap but dealing with it and NOT getting paid isn't ok with me

Getting fired in England is good, it means you can start claiming your free money from the government straight away, whereas if you quit then you have to wait for a while or something.

I've been trying to get fired for ages

Getting fired in England is good, it means you can start claiming your free money from the government straight away, whereas if you quit then you have to wait for a while or something.

I've been trying to get fired for ages

That makes me want to get fired and move to england....
well

move to england and get fired

Whichever way you like friend, welfare state means you can claim as soon as you get citizenship, or asylum, god bless this fine country

Ya it sucks. The Economy has been fucking up my life as well and it is hard to find a new job. I had to go threw a temp agency to get at wells and now they are hiring me on a a full time permanent employee. It does suck because I was laid off by one job and then another Job was cutting hours really bad so I cross my fingers that this works better. But don't give up keep trying and you will get their trust me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back