Beer Pong is Great

Big Sexy

Deadly Rap Cannibal
When the chick you're facing tries to distract you by wipping her tits out. Fucking fantastic tits on this girl.

I also got the girls number. Very friendly. Probably a guaranteed tool wrap with her though. Any chick who whips out her tits for a game of beer pong has to have something.

I will straight up rock any motherfucker in a game of beer pong. Some might say my skills in the game could even pay one's bills.

I play this with my friends a lot. I'm nicknamed LeBron, while my other friend is Kobe and we're the All-Stars (when we play 2-on-2). We're really that good, but when I face Kobe I ALWAYS lose before I get a chance when it's down to the last cup on each side. >=(

She was pissed when I drained a cup while staring at her tits.

Ever think about calling yourself big ******? Or may be big smelly?

Anyway, your gud low intelligence poster. keep good thread coming.

You seem to be the type of person who could educate people on urban aspects and what the downtrodden have to deal wif.

Normal people need to be educated on what to look out for when we venture into the slums/jungle. Any in put from street smart thug type is much appreciated but don't expect money. I'm not a fucking charity which is why if anyone ever tried to rob me, they'd feel the cold metal of my 9mm on the edge of their chin.

You seem to be the type of person who could educate people on urban aspects and what the downtrodden have to deal wif.

Normal people need to be educated on what to look out for when we venture into the slums/jungle. Any in put from street smart thug type is much appreciated but don't expect money. I'm not a fucking charity which is why if anyone ever tried to rob me, they'd feel the cold metal of my 9mm on the edge of their chin.

Holy shit I feel bad for your parents.

I will straight up rock any motherfucker in a game of beer pong. Some might say my skills in the game could even pay one's bills.

1270414367820.jpg

You should be the poster child for abortion.

I have a high disdain for you.

Pong is my favorite sport, even better than football. Anything that you actually get BETTER at the drunker you get has to be at the top of the list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back