Beer or Money? Which Will Retire First?

The Extract

James Storm or Robert Roode? The Cowboy or the Leader of the Selfish Generation? Which will be the first to retire? I really could make a case for either one. This is nothing like the John Cena or Randy Orton retirement thread, because I can see that both men have a huge passion for the buisness!

For James Storm, he will probably be involved in some tense feuds when not in the World Title picture. Almost like John Cena. I say that because he is over with the crowd, puts on good matches, but when he is not in the title picture he will either be with number one contender's matches, or he will be in a hardcore, dragout type of match! Also for James Storm, he has a more evolved moveset than Roode. James uses more at risk moves. Storm can get bigger pops everytime that he goes for a high risk move. TNA will eventually figure this out and will begin using him that way though. It isn't that way for heels though, so Roode would probably do more technical/ground work.

For Roode, I see him always being that one guy that is in the main event, constantly gets title shots, but the company won't let him win. He will be in long, great matches, but not as 'hardcore' as Storm's matches. For that reason alone, I pick James Storm as the first to retire.

What a strange question...who will retire first? Both men are in their prime right now and unless some sort of freak accident happens to either this will not happen for many years. Both are around the same age so you can pick either one.

I always saw Roode as definitely the better of the two while they were in Beer Money. But since the split Storm has for sure closed the gap between the two. Now I put them pretty much equal, although I guess I still give the edge to Roode due to his great title reign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back