Been On A "Found Footage" Spree As Of Late...

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Yeah, I thought Paranormal Activity, The Last Exorcism, and The Blair Witch Project all sucked, but I was pleasantly surprised with Lake Mungo and absolutely loved Noroi. I got Zombie Diaries, The Last Broadcast, and Home Movie left. After that, I'm moving on to what my love for gore blinded me to in the K- and J-Horror genres.

Yeah, I thought Paranormal Activity, The Last Exorcism, and The Blair Witch Project all sucked, but I was pleasantly surprised with Lake Mungo and absolutely loved Noroi. I got Zombie Diaries, The Last Broadcast, and Home Movie left. After that, I'm moving on to what my love for gore blinded me to in the K- and J-Horror genres.

I thought Paranormal Activity was quite good actually. You will probably disagree but I actually thought that it mad ea welcomed change from the all-action movies that currently clog up the cinema right now.

I wouldn't go so far as saying it was amazing but I did think it was something remarkably different from some things that I have seen in recent memory and that is to be commended, I think.

I also like The BWP. I don't know if it was that I saw this movie when I was very young but it used to terrify the life out of me. I think it was because it had a very real element ot it and nothing that I ever seen before. First impressions, apparently, last a lifetime and I loved it then.

I thought Paranormal Activity was quite good actually. You will probably disagree but I actually thought that it mad ea welcomed change from the all-action movies that currently clog up the cinema right now.

I wouldn't go so far as saying it was amazing but I did think it was something remarkably different from some things that I have seen in recent memory and that is to be commended, I think.

I also like The BWP. I don't know if it was that I saw this movie when I was very young but it used to terrify the life out of me. I think it was because it had a very real element ot it and nothing that I ever seen before. First impressions, apparently, last a lifetime and I loved it then.

Watch Lake Mungo. If you don't like subtitles, then skip Noroi. If you don't mind them, though, I definitely recommend getting that one (it's not available on DVD in the Western world to the best of my knowledge, so I think you know what I mean by "get").

Watch Lake Mungo. If you don't like subtitles, then skip Noroi. If you don't mind them, though, I definitely recommend getting that one (it's not available on DVD in the Western world to the best of my knowledge, so I think you know what I mean by "get").

Having read the synopsis on Wikipedia, I think that I might take you up on that offer. It sounds like something that I would watch.

Would you liken it to the movies you mentioned before?

Having read the synopsis on Wikipedia, I think that I might take you up on that offer. It sounds like something that I would watch.

Would you liken it to the movies you mentioned before?

It's lay out is similar to the films I mentioned, but its ending makes it just as much a drama as a horror film. However, that shouldn't deter you from watching it...there are tons of creepy moments building up to the climax.

Yeah, I'm still going to "get" it and watch it tonight.

I read about Noroi too. That sounds more like my type of movie but I simply cannot stand subtitling in movies it just puts me off the overall movie and I lose track of what is happening. Sounds like a Hell of a movie though, so I might just risk it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back