Because you were all waiting for it...

How nervous is Titus about his upcoming potential classic with the EurAsian champ?

Very nervous, hardest match I've ever had.

I recommend an extra few hours in the weight room each day, and maybe a few hours a day watching tape, making sure you're ready for every move he can throw at you.

Especially Move 792...ARMBAR!

If only it was a DQ so I could punch him in the balls.

How much time did you take to complete Super Mario Bros World 7-4 on NES provided you did it on your own?

That, like the water temple, is a level I didn't realise how hard it was until I was older. I was able to do it no problem. It was 8-2 and 8-3 that caused the problems.

That, like the water temple, is a level I didn't realise how hard it was until I was older. I was able to do it no problem. It was 8-2 and 8-3 that caused the problems.

I don't recall 7-4 being so bad. Was that the one that loops if you do it wrong? I remember hating 6-4 because Bowser starts using hammers. World 8 in its entirety was pretty bad too. 8-3 was AFWUL!

Just curious what you thought of my character & my RPs so far.

As someone who has been here since day 1 including all my issues yours is an opinion I would really like to hear

Yes it's been a month but I didn't notice this post, sorry.

IF you keep around and keep it up. Yup. It's a character you care about, you can see that. Big potential and being in a tag team will help for now.

The problem is if you just fuck off again.

I can say that won't happen but my word doesn't mean much where that's concerned.

I'm content with putting those words into action and show you.

The plans I have will keep things with this character fresh for a long time.

Anyone you would recommend teaming with when/if I decide to go that route? The first person that comes to mind is Gino but that won't work for obvious reasons.

The hammer brother bit in 8-3 was pretty bad.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles water level will go down as the hardest, most frustrating levels of all time. The game as a whole can also be placed pretty high in the frustration hall of fame along side Battletoads.

I can say that won't happen but my word doesn't mean much where that's concerned.

I'm content with putting those words into action and show you.

The plans I have will keep things with this character fresh for a long time.

Anyone you would recommend teaming with when/if I decide to go that route? The first person that comes to mind is Gino but that won't work for obvious reasons.

If I can keep a shrine maiden gimmick going for a year and a half I'm sure you'll do fine.

Surprised is a good way of putting it, it's almost like a Shane return.

Not had a proper chance to have a read through but it seems very different and that's good.

Which is better for you out of the two since I am currently replaying them.... Oracle of Seasons or Oracle of Ages?

How has your time as the best Eurasian Champion in history been suiting you so far?

Best is subjective, but it's given me and Titus a new lease of life.

Which is better for you out of the two since I am currently replaying them.... Oracle of Seasons or Oracle of Ages?

I've not played them in over 5 years but I preferred Seasons though not much in it.

Did you read Unscripted and All Stars? If so, what did you think of my...er, matches?

You've known about Adonis and LeBelle for a while. How are you enjoying actually seeing them in action?

Out of everyone you may face at the Lethal Lottery who do you think has the best chance to beat you for the Eurasian Championship in that Fatal-4-Way?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back